: GM Supplier?

rlhjr34
10-17-04, 11:47 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows if the GM Supplier Discount is being offered on the STS? My wife is eligble for the Supplier discount and I'm considering an STS purchase fairly soon. Hope I'm not reposting this question. I apoligize if it is.

dentate
10-18-04, 10:45 PM
In Canada, GM has said No to employee direct sale, company cars will be sent to auction and GM of Canada has a lot of them kicking around Oshawa (CDN headquarters) and no to supplier discounts....maybe you folks in the USA will be more fortunate than we are here....but until I can buy with GM discount, GM can keep them. All 2005 STS's are to be sold at full sticker. I am patient!

msheri01
10-19-04, 10:07 AM
Yes, the car is eligible. Some dealers are not wanting to sell at supplier at first, but the car IS eligible. We have sold them to suppliers and employees under the respective programs.

fastrega
12-19-04, 12:04 AM
i just bought with the supplier discount and got it for invoice. the owner said it would not sell me the v8 awd for invoice he will was getting closer to msrp and its hot right niw

msheri01
12-20-04, 08:28 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows if the GM Supplier Discount is being offered on the STS? My wife is eligble for the Supplier discount and I'm considering an STS purchase fairly soon. Hope I'm not reposting this question. I apoligize if it is.

Yes, the car is eligible. If you are dealing with a dealer who refuses to sell at the supplier price( and they do not HAVE to), find a dealer who will. They are out there.

Showgun
12-23-04, 12:48 PM
Yes you can get a 2005 STS with the GM Supplier discount. But you have to shop around some dealers act like the do not want to let you get this discount on the 2005 STS becuse the STS is to new and they will get there money for the car with or without you buying from them! I was able to use the discount and the final price was great with add on wood and with a trade and taxes and all that .