: Center cup holder pitting

ESCALADE132
06-29-11, 02:21 PM
My cup holder in my 2008 Esclade has like pitting marks on the wood and towards the back where it's by the center console. I have heard this has happened lt and it's a bad manufacturing. Has anyone else had this problem and will they replace it under warranty?
Thanks

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-29-11, 04:48 PM
ESCALADE132,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. You can call your local Cadillac dealership to confirm if it is covered or I can call for you.

Thank you

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

ESCALADE132
06-29-11, 05:01 PM
Yes Elizabeth that would be great, I think you might be able to explain it and make more headway than me. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, frank

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-30-11, 09:42 AM
Escalade132,

I will need you to send me a couple things before I speak with your dealership.

1. Full name
2. VIN & mileage
3. Name of your dealership
4. Your phone number

Also, is there anyway you send me a picture of the problem? That way I will be able to let them know exactly what it looks like.

Thank you

ESCALADE132
06-30-11, 09:46 PM
Elizabeth I am glad to say that I had time to stop by the Cadillac dealership today and showed them my upholder bezel and they went ahead and ordered me a new one today under warranty.
Thanks for all of your help"

MrSplenda
07-01-11, 04:58 AM
And this is exactly why I will be buying another Cadillac Escalade. Amazing service. I got my wheels and trim replaced because of pitting and rust without even asking twice. As long as they stand behind my car I will buy another one.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-01-11, 09:35 AM
Escalade132,

I am glad to hear that they are covering it under warranty. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know.

Thank you

ESCALADE132
07-02-11, 03:56 AM
They called me a day later which was Friday and told me the part was in and they installed it in 5 mins! Looks great, thanks for taking interest in this Elizabeth Cadillac is the only way to go!