: Air conditioned seats failure - 2007 ESV

James B. McCormick
06-28-11, 07:40 AM
My seats used to cool, but not long ago, it seems they are not cooling at all. The heater seems to work well enough. The main A/C works fine. This appears to be in both the driver and passenger seats.

Is there a common reset switch somewhere or fuse for the A/C I should check?

Any suggestions or feedback will be appreciated.

emseedee
06-28-11, 08:54 AM
I believe this is fairly common. It happened to me but, i was able to get it fixed under warranty. Search the archives for "cooled seats" maybe. I think it comes down to being a relay / connection issue under the passenger's seat maybe.

48Dodge
06-29-11, 02:03 PM
Do a forum search. There are several places where the coonections under the seat short out. I fixed mine fairly quickly. I'd help you out more if I had access to my computer

sent from my Droid Incredible

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-29-11, 05:40 PM
James B. McCormick,

There is not a way to reset the a/c. However, there is a 30 A fuse that is located in the I/P fuse block and a 10 A fuse located in the under hood fuse block. I encourage that you check both of these to make sure they are not bad. If they are not bad, I would encourage you to speak with your local Cadillac dealership to confirm the issue.

Thank you

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

darkknight1999
07-02-11, 10:45 PM
I don't think mine work either. This is the first car we've purchased that has this option... so I guess I'm not exactly sure what to expect either. But we turned them both on today and we really didn't feel anything. I'll look into it later while I'm doing some other tune up work in a week or 3... whenever I have time and all the parts to do what I want to do.