: damn no waiting around with order from kdi fast shipping

dvandentop
06-27-11, 05:57 PM
paid for crank pulley late friday, they shipped saturday via priority mail and already had the crank and metco 9.55 and belt at my door today when i got home.

will be ordering in the future if i need something quick.

i am still piecing together what i want to do but thanks for the fast shipment guys

haterinc
06-27-11, 06:53 PM
beat me to it... ordered late last week and had a nice BIG nasty looking heat exchanger and hi flow pump waiting when i got home... with great pricing on the early bird special might i add. can't wait to get it on this week! thanks guys!

DrumStix
06-27-11, 07:12 PM
Glad to help. Enjoy your mods guys.

PhxTriode
06-27-11, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the biz boys...

Let us know how it all works out and send pics for our customer rides section of the site.

JOEYCTS-V
06-27-11, 08:16 PM
I can also vouch for their great service and extremely fast shipping. I've been waiting anxiously to see the results of the parts I purchased. Hopefully I will get my car back tomorrow. :crossing fingers:

DrumStix
06-27-11, 09:40 PM
Nice. We're looking forward to hearing more tomorrow.

jpoole
06-29-11, 07:55 PM
+1 on KDI, super fast shipping and great customer service for me. Ordered 9.55 balancer / pulley kit and start getting parts today! Did I mention, ordered Monday. Thanks, Keith.

DrumStix
06-29-11, 10:57 PM
You got it. Always glad to talk to V owners and help you with your mods.

GM-4-LIFE
06-30-11, 12:24 AM
That's great to hear that the forum members are being very well taken care of! KDI has a very bright future! Keep up the good work!