Rolex
06-27-11, 12:55 PM
:moved: from 1st gen cts.

brandondeleo
06-29-11, 06:51 AM
Xkcd always has something clever. Lol.

thebigjimsho
06-29-11, 10:25 AM
I wish I did get lost while driving. Sometimes I'll go out for a drive with the sole purpose of finding a place I don't know. That feeling never lasts for more than about 10 minutes. When I was a kid I used to marvel at how much of New England my dad knew. Some remote place and we'd take a corner, hit an intersection, and he'd know exactly where we were. I think I know more than my dad did. I moved about a year ago about an hour from where I grew up. I was so excited to have new roads to explore. That excitement is waning as my knowledge grows yet more. Maybe I'll move to Wyoming...

Submariner409
06-29-11, 11:46 AM
Lost while driving ?????? Heck, a friend of ours' wife gets lost in the garage !!!

Aron9000
06-30-11, 03:25 PM
My grandpa did quite a bit of driving after he retired, drove all over the eastern US, especially southern Appalachia. Him and grandma loved going to obscure middle of nowhere places in the mountains. He always kept a roll of toilet paper in the car as well. He told me this when I was 5 or 6, still stuck with me today:

"Aaron, you aren't lost until you run out of toilet paper or gas."

GizmoQ
07-01-11, 09:05 PM
"Can't be lost if you don't give a damn where you are!"

jonespaker
07-07-11, 02:00 AM
I've forget the way of my home at once, when i drunk enough. At that time i've just my car and sleep in it.