0,0936 - Majestic Amethyst Metallic
0,0154 - Special Order ***
0,0003 - Mary Kay Pink +++

Included in the above 154 Special Order are:-
0,0141 - Platinum Metallic
0,0013 - Academy Gray Metallic
27,473 - Grand Total

*** = Colors that were reserved exclusively for Funeral Companies so that
any new vehicles would match the remainder of their fleets, such as Flower Cars, Family Cars, and Hearses.
+++ = Color owned with patents to Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc. Dallas, Texas.

Your Favorite Cadillac Historian ;)

Adam
10-16-04, 10:24 PM
my friend has a Sable Black 94. black interior. nniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccce! hey, can you get the interior colors that were available, especially on the 93s. when are you gonna do the 93s anyway? not to be pushy or anything.

Sandy
10-16-04, 11:08 PM
Possibly Tomorrow, otherwise November 31st. :histeric:

Adam
10-16-04, 11:20 PM
dont make me come up there :want: :D . im off the next 2 days so just whenever. i dont have access to a computer at home. it doesnt have the internet anymore :(

ocjmakaveli
10-17-04, 12:02 AM
finally LOL.........Thanks

BTW I have never see these so called metallic colors on teh fleetwoods only plain white or black or plain blue etc. i'm sure i would have noticed they are metallic colors but so far i haven't seen any and i'm surprised there are so many colors available.

juiceE
10-19-04, 01:04 PM
I GOTA Medium Adriatic Blue Metallic I THINK... ILL HAVE TO CHECK THE TRUNCK TO BE SURE

N0DIH
02-21-05, 02:24 AM
My "new" 94 is code 33 "Driftwood Metallic", which color is this?

It has the 52I/523 interior trim "Lt Neutral".

Is there any breakdown on how many V4P cars were made in 94?

Thanks!
Tom

Katshot
02-21-05, 09:09 AM
That's funny! I guess I was the only one that bought Platinum Metallic in '94. That's just about how many I bought. No wonder they wouldn't paint the whole car for us. The last couple years we bought Fleetwoods, they came only partially painted. I had to paint the mirrors and door handles, and install a special aftermarket vinyl top on all those cars every year. It was such a pain! Oh, almost forgot. We had to install 2-way radios and antennas on all of them too.

carguy16
02-21-05, 10:47 AM
Mine is:

0,0936 - Majestic Amethyst Metallic

A rare breed of color. Anyone else have a problem with paint peeling around the front bumper next to the cornering lamps?

scurling
02-21-05, 12:40 PM
No problems with my original paint job.

I have one Light and one Dark Adriatic Blue, and yes they are metalic. A very fine metalic flake. I had a rear ender with my Dark blue fltwd., and the standard GM paint was very easy to acquire and blended flawlessly by the body shop.

Touch up paint is still available at the dealer. I just purchased a small tube of each.

caddycruiser
02-21-05, 01:55 PM
That's funny! I guess I was the only one that bought Platinum Metallic in '94. That's just about how many I bought. No wonder they wouldn't paint the whole car for us. The last couple years we bought Fleetwoods, they came only partially painted. I had to paint the mirrors and door handles, and install a special aftermarket vinyl top on all those cars every year. It was such a pain! Oh, almost forgot. We had to install 2-way radios and antennas on all of them too.

I probably missed something some where, but what were you involved with that required this? Conversions?

Katshot
02-21-05, 02:51 PM
I ran the largest all-Cadillac fleet in the country. We were also the 3rd largest limousine fleet in the country. During those years, I usually bought about 100 sedans and approx. 30-40 limousines. We always bought silver cars w/ dark blue interiors and vinyl tops. During the waning years of the RWD Fleetwood, Cadillac decided to drop the platinum color, mainly due to lack of interest. Unfortunately, that color was our calling card so we NEEDED to continue with it regardless of cost. We worked out a deal with Cadillac whereby they would continue doing Platinum at an "extra cost" for us. Eventually we could only get them to do "partial" paint jobs since a few parts that went into the cars were painted by the vendor at the source. In our case, that meant we got silver cars with black mirrors and door handles. I think that was all we had to paint, it's been a while and the memory ain't what it used to be. The other problem was they wouldn't do a blue vinyl top anymore either, so we had to have custom tops installed on all the sedans before we put them on the road. It was quite a task each year. Get the cars in, do a PDI, route them to the paint shop, then to the sunroof shop for the tops, and then back to our shop for 2-way radios, credit card cellular phones and antennas. WHew! And we had to do it as fast as possible since they aren't making any money sitting on the lot! ;)

caddycruiser
02-21-05, 03:20 PM
Wow. Any particular reason for the color choice? I understand the silver for a fleet, but what was with the, um, IMHO, nasty blue tops and interiors? All dark blue can be kind of classy sometimes, but silver and blue together is just, well.... :suspense:

Katshot
02-21-05, 03:42 PM
You're right. It WAS a funky color combo. The owner chose it years before and it took me a while to break him of it. Matter of fact, as I recall, I finally got silver/black sedans in 2000 for the first time. It's funny though, you'd be surprised how far away from the NJ area I've seen our old cars! It's easy to tell they're ours since we were the only ones with that color combo for years. So basically, if you see a silver Fleetwood w/blue interior, it's one of my old cars.