: Ever just have one of those days...

ShadowLvr400
10-16-04, 08:23 PM
Where nothing you do turns out right? Ever have that for a longer time than a day or two? Where conversations somehow end up in fights. Where doing a favor somehow ends up with you being put upon. Where having toast in the morning involves burnign some bread. Ever just have one of those days, and an even longer period of time, where nothing turns out right at all?

Vesicant
10-16-04, 08:43 PM
Why it seems like everyday! Do YOU have a miracle cure?!

lol :yawn:

RBraczyk
10-16-04, 09:01 PM
Yea i get those about...4 out of 7 days a week.

Adam
10-16-04, 09:07 PM
all the damn time. stuff screws up for me all the time.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-04, 09:33 PM
yup , thats everyday for me ....

but it is a good thing , you tend to devlop i beatter outlook on things this way , for me it usetoobe a good day was when everything went right and i had a girl in my arms at 10pm ...

Now ? Im just happy to make it home at the end of the day , neibor one day said i looked like i won the indy 500 when i got out of my car ...

Expect noting and never be disapointed , expect everything and be miserable

majax
10-16-04, 10:43 PM
I can't see how all your guys' days are mistakes here and there. My toaster never keeps the toast in long enough so I can't burn it.

I guess I do have those days such as when both alarm clocks dont go off and I am late. hate it.

barge master
10-17-04, 08:40 AM
Life's all peaks and valleys babe. Get used to it. It'll turn around sooner or later.

Ralph
10-17-04, 05:14 PM
Hang in there, you always got me to kick around. :p

In one of my Psychology classes we learned that suprisingly it is not the major life traumas or events (death of a loved one, fire, flood, etc.) that cause people the most stress or frustration, it is the "little daily hassles." For example, going to your car and realizing you forgot your keys and you are in a rush. Then you get to your store and forgot your wallet! That's happened to me! These are the things that make people more upset in the short-term I think. It's also been mentioned that stress lowers your immune system so try to hold your head up at least until Supa pays us a visit because that should "lift" anybody. :shhh: :D

barge master
10-17-04, 10:23 PM
To paraphrase Ralph, it's not the mountains you climb that make your journey hard, it's the pebble in your shoe!!

Elvis
10-17-04, 11:38 PM
You're probably trying to do too much, and you have extremely high expectations of yourself and others.

Slow down.

davesdeville
10-18-04, 09:04 PM
I rarely have those days. My days all are the same, nothing good, nothing bad. I think I'm going to go to Mexico or something to shake things up Xmas break.

TheSwedishTiger
10-19-04, 07:55 AM
At the moment my life is very much like this...
http://www.hallmark.com/hmk/Website/Shopping/Greetings/nfz1828_detail.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0800137300.109 8183095@@@@&BV_EngineID=jadclkckjlhhbedcfchchi.0&fromPage=/Website/Shopping/sh_eg_home.jsp&sku=nfz1828&oid=-102106&desc=E-Cards&first=1&price=&text=Screaming+Banshee&pname=Screaming+Banshee&cname=Halloween&page=1

tru504187211
10-19-04, 08:28 AM
Usually not bad at all, but when they are bad...watch out!