: Anybody seen this horrific video before?

Angry Matt
06-24-11, 08:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1qY8nPqcCw

This is a video I saw years ago on tv, it just popped into my head the other day and I was wondering if anyone on here has seen this. It's kind of graphic near the very end, but worth the watch.

If that link doesn't work search "outrunning a landslide" on youtube.

cadillac kevin
06-24-11, 09:31 PM
ski to 4:00 to watch the actual landslide

sven914
06-24-11, 09:39 PM
For those not interested in all the sciencey shit... Fast forward to 4:11.

They show that video every time the discovery channel, history channel, or weather channel need generically shocking footage of landslides for documentary purposes.

PRdeVille
06-24-11, 09:57 PM
Damn landslides... killing Cadillacs all over the place.
LoL

pompste
06-24-11, 09:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1qY8nPqcCw

This is a video I saw years ago on tv, it just popped into my head the other day and I was wondering if anyone on here has seen this. It's kind of graphic near the very end, but worth the watch.

If that link doesn't work search "outrunning a landslide" on youtube.

Yeah--i saw that vid some years ago.In the end, mother nature rules for sure.Were those last 2 cars seen at the end Cadillac`s?
Video was so jumpy----looked like they could be 70`s or 80`s Sedan Deville or Fleetwood Brougham`s.

sven914
06-24-11, 10:27 PM
^They were both '80 somethings. The white one was a Fleetwood Brougham Coupe and the silver one was a Coupe de Ville.

Cadillacboy
06-25-11, 11:13 AM
What a shame, I saw this on the tv before too

M5eater
06-25-11, 11:36 AM
lol, I can't believe I fell for 'graphic' referring to acutal people.

turbojimmy
06-25-11, 01:59 PM
I think it's amazing that those two Cadillacs actually stopped the landslide. GM should use that in their commercials.

Angry Matt
06-26-11, 07:11 AM
They were both Brougham Coupes, and the grey one has an astroroof. Minus the roof it looks a little too much like mine.

ShadowLvr400
06-27-11, 01:19 PM
I think it's amazing that those two Cadillacs actually stopped the landslide. GM should use that in their commercials.

Noticed that too eh? Landslide 0, Cadillacs, 1. :) They stopped it where a Ford truck and a Saab couldn't. The thing is though, both of those caddies could possible be repaired. The overall damage to them didn't look too severe.

M5eater
06-29-11, 07:11 PM
Noticed that too eh? Landslide 0, Cadillacs, 1. :) They stopped it where a Ford truck and a Saab couldn't. The thing is though, both of those caddies could possible be repaired. The overall damage to them didn't look too severe.

ohh you were in a landslide? That'll acutally buff out.