: Ordered 2012 V-Wagon

SilveRT8
06-24-11, 05:30 PM
Hi,
Time to introduce myself, 57, from Montreal, Canada.
Just placed my order yesterday for a '12 V-Wagon in White w/Titanium interior, Polished wheels, Auto, Recaro, Suede. Hoping to get delivery in Sept.
This will be my DD, replacing a '06 Jeep SRT8 with mods that went a best of 12.16@113.
Also summer drive and track a '08 Viper w/ headers and Tune (mean machine), and a modded '03 Harley FLSTC.
My dilemma was to choose between a new '12 Jeep SRT8, BMW X5M, 300 SRT8, Jaguar XFR or the Caddy for the Do-it-all everyday car. After cross-checking the specs and test driving quite a few models, the V-Wagon won my old Hotrodder's heart for having the best combo of power-comfort-utility and price.
When I get it, I plan to test it stock at the track, strip and Dyno and then do some basic mods and test again, untill it reaches my expectations for it.
BTW this forum rocks !!!
Claude

elphil
06-24-11, 05:40 PM
Congrats Claude. I'm sure you will be thrilled with the Wagon.

ChicagoV
06-24-11, 05:53 PM
It cannot be beat by any car, SUV or truck based on your criteria of power-comfort-utility-price. You will laugh when you have the back seats folded down, cargo area filled with stuff for the yard and you lay twin stripes all the way up the on-ramp. Welcome!

ChicagoV
06-24-11, 05:54 PM
Oh, and you have enough $$ left over to buy another bike...

SilveRT8
06-24-11, 06:23 PM
Current one is fine as is, but there always comes a time for an update
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k306/SilveRT8/photo013.jpg
Claude

Teutonaddict
06-24-11, 06:30 PM
You will laugh when you have the back seats folded down, cargo area filled with stuff for the yard and you lay twin stripes all the way up the on-ramp.

Well I laughed just that the image that created. I do love the Vagon. Congrats, Claude!

SilveRT8
06-24-11, 07:51 PM
Something special about driving a V-Wagon with the backseats folded.
2 seater PowerWagon on the prowl !!

garfin
06-24-11, 10:54 PM
Hi,
Time to introduce myself, 57, from Montreal, Canada.
Just placed my order yesterday for a '12 V-Wagon in White w/Titanium interior, Polished wheels, Auto, Recaro, Suede. Hoping to get delivery in Sept.
This will be my DD, replacing a '06 Jeep SRT8 with mods that went a best of 12.16@113.
Also summer drive and track a '08 Viper w/ headers and Tune (mean machine), and a modded '03 Harley FLSTC.
My dilemma was to choose between a new '12 Jeep SRT8, BMW X5M, 300 SRT8, Jaguar XFR or the Caddy for the Do-it-all everyday car. After cross-checking the specs and test driving quite a few models, the V-Wagon won my old Hotrodder's heart for having the best combo of power-comfort-utility and price.
When I get it, I plan to test it stock at the track, strip and Dyno and then do some basic mods and test again, untill it reaches my expectations for it.
BTW this forum rocks !!!
Claude

Felicitations Claude!

I'm just curious to see how long it'll take you before you decide to leave the Viper at home and get that Vagon out on the track at Calabogie!!
I'd love to hear your impressiopns!
Enjoy!!

Best regards.

Elie

SilveRT8
06-24-11, 11:38 PM
Merci beaucoup Elie
My track schedule with the Viper Club is for Mt-Tremblant on July 1st, Calabogie on August 5, and Icar on Sept 16.
If they deliver on time, I may have a chance to lay some PS2 rubber at Icar
I'd love to report on my impressions with the V
Claude

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k306/SilveRT8/2011-05-13-1644-Copie.jpg

Squirlz
06-26-11, 11:07 PM
So did the 2012 pricing info just come out? My dealer says they are still waiting for it so I can order my Black Diamond wagon. Maybe he'll call tomorrow.

SilveRT8
06-27-11, 11:35 PM
No info on 2012 pricing either, but we agreed on the nice total discount that will be deducted from the new '12 MSRP.
Claude