: wait4me the name says it all

laynrockers
06-24-11, 02:52 PM
You will be waiting forever if you want to get a hold of this guy. I have done all my HW on this site listened to those of you have have used his handhelds/ pulleys / ect. And have been calling to place an order every week for the last 2 months !! This week alone left 2 messages and called over 7 times. :horse:

Completely blown away, THE NAME SAYS IT ALL !!

Looks like I will be going with other tuners and vendors. Maybe a great tuner but cmon..

For the other vendors looking for ( CAI, upper pulley, cam, injectors, spacer, B&B exhaust cat back w electronic manifolds ) Just lookin to make it a great daily !

cbloveday
06-24-11, 03:06 PM
I have had great luck calling around 8:30am-9:00am central time

kirbyCTSV
06-24-11, 03:06 PM
sorry to hear about ur problem...im sure hes just overwhelmed with business and its been discussed many times but might be time to hire someone to man phones/emails...prob better off posting here though

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/wait4me-performance/

haterinc
06-24-11, 03:16 PM
i have to give the guy a lot of credit honestly, i mean he answers that phone pretty early and pretty late different times when i've called and i've touched base with him twice this week already. every week for 2 months sounds like some amazingly bad luck. is he overwhelmed? sure... but at the same time its because he tries to do all he can for everyone.

wait4me
06-24-11, 03:25 PM
Im here all day today answering almost every single call coming thru. if it rings, im just on the other line.. I cant help it if i get 3 - 5 other calls all at the same time. Im trying. ;)

GM-4-LIFE
06-24-11, 03:43 PM
Jesse is WELL worth the wait! All I can say! My car runs great thanks to his tuning abilities!

RippyPartsDept
06-24-11, 04:12 PM
You are so right... the name does say it all!

He's so good you're willing to wait for him (or at least you should)