: Drop in TVS2300 kits are now ready. $6500 for everything needed. $5500 with trade.

wait4me
06-24-11, 09:20 AM
For a limited time starting now, im offering our complete drop in kit to upgrade to a higher performance supercharger TVS2300 unit to you guys for a super low price.

Call today for payment instructions for those that have been waiting. Our next batch will be here next week.

The kit contains everything needed to upgrade your stock blower to our new 2300 kit.

It is a very simple install, and we even install them for free if you come by the shop.

The price is $6500. That is over $2000 bucks off our retail price for all the stuff you need. Also to make it even cheaper for you, you can trade in your stock supercharger you dont need anymore for a $1000 dollar core refund. So $5500 and you get alot more performance. Cooler running IAT2s, massive Hp gains, Sound gains, and improvements all around. Even a cleaner looking engine bay..

Our unit fits under the hood with no modifications needed to the car. Also includes our full cold air kit that supports 1100 hp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh4Wae5RBVA

M5eater
06-24-11, 09:30 AM
this is a KILLER price people!

free bump.

musclesbmf
06-24-11, 09:37 AM
Any noticeable gains on a non headed or cammed car?
Also, are injectors included?

wait4me
06-24-11, 09:51 AM
You will see gains on even a stock engine/ car. The blower gives you the ability to run as much boost as you want "within reason" with cooler air temps than stock.. Injector upgrades are available for $320 more.

kirbyCTSV
06-24-11, 09:58 AM
so on a stock car...any idea what hp/tq gains are? or is this only for those that are upgrading their engines to the 434?

wait4me
06-24-11, 10:11 AM
It is for anyone. Any engine.

It is hard to tell you gains are on a stock engine. I have not been able to compare 18psi out of a stock blower.

These have no rotor restrictions like the factory units do. They also have a much larger free flowing internal intercooler so you no longer have a need for spacing things, They cool things off alot better as well. The inlet goes a straight shot right into the rotors. The blower is not upside down like the factory unit is, so the plenum / intake is better flowing without having to change directions all the time like in the factory unit. On this blower it just goes in the inlet and straight down and into the runners.

It is also setup to reduce load by gear multiplication via pulleys. There are 2 in the rear and 1 in the front. It also retains stock supercharger pulley spacing as well, so you can use any combo of upper and lowers to hit any goal you want.

Also available is a COG rear drive as well. That really wakes up the neighborhood if you want it even louder.

Mike TexaSS
06-24-11, 11:56 AM
Any belt slip issues with the stock tensioner?

M5eater
06-24-11, 12:38 PM
Any belt slip issues with the stock tensioner?

doesn't this sort of answer that? Same spacing... less load.

It is also setup to reduce load by gear multiplication via pulleys. There are 2 in the rear and 1 in the front. It also retains stock supercharger pulley spacing as well, so you can use any combo of upper and lowers to hit any goal you want.

Junkie414
06-24-11, 02:30 PM
Cant wait to see some results on a stock short block!

Mike TexaSS
06-24-11, 05:33 PM
doesn't this sort of answer that? Same spacing... less load.

Less belt wrap then the stock pulley location... Maggies are whores when it comes to belt slip.

ajjones44
06-24-11, 05:47 PM
Cant wait to see some results on a stock short block!

The Camaro guys (LS3) are averaging 550rwhp without any support mods such as exhaust..etc. I think the biggest gains over the stock setup will be seen at higher boost levels. There was a article on this same topic a few months back where they compared a small displacement blower to a larger one. The smaller actually produced more power at a lower boost level where the larger didnt produce significant gains till boost was over 15psi.

600+ CTS-V
06-25-11, 09:08 PM
I wouldn't buy something that is unproven for 6500 dollars. I know the specs sound good and everything and I really wish that it is better cause I am dying for a better supercharger than stock. With how easy it is to swap these superchargers why not just get a head and cam car and see how much power it will make vs the stock blower. Max boost on the stock charger vs Max boost on the 2300 and post your results?

M5eater
06-25-11, 09:29 PM
I wouldn't buy something that is unproven for 6500 dollars. I know the specs sound good and everything and I really wish that it is better cause I am dying for a better supercharger than stock. With how easy it is to swap these superchargers why not just get a head and cam car and see how much power it will make vs the stock blower. Max boost on the stock charger vs Max boost on the 2300 and post your results?

This isn't anything new, the 1900/2300 and LS3 have been around for years.

600+ CTS-V
06-26-11, 02:30 AM
I know it has been around but not on a cts-v? What it has done on a ls3 means nothing to what it can do on an lsa.

M5eater
06-26-11, 09:45 AM
I know it has been around but not on a cts-v? What it has done on a ls3 means nothing to what it can do on an lsa.

http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44331

there are not many performance enchancing differences between an LSA and LS3(the heads are slightly different), most of the changes are component strengthening . Which is why if you want to know what a LSA can do on the 1900 it already has, all you need to do is look at an LS3, you'd still have some built-in saftey net even.

600+ CTS-V
06-26-11, 01:08 PM
The ls3 has higher compression and is a apples to oranges comparison sorry. Point me in the direction of an ls3 with stock displacement and automatic trans that makes 670hp with a 2300? You would think it would be even easier with higher compression? Show me I haven't seen it.

M5eater
06-26-11, 01:35 PM
The ls3 has higher compression and is a apples to oranges comparison sorry. Point me in the direction of an ls3 with stock displacement and automatic trans that makes 670hp with a 2300? You would think it would be even easier with higher compression? Show me I haven't seen it.

http://www.forum.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?p=194179
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKzEGdgHFQk
that's most of the way twoard 670HP a 6.0L L76 with a mild cam, 1 7/8 headers and a 6L80E. I believe he's retuned for 633/596 now.

600+ CTS-V
06-26-11, 02:14 PM
Most of the way doesn't cut it for me. That was also done race gas.

Junkie414
06-26-11, 02:16 PM
Apples to Oranges but I know plenty of 750+ rw stock bottom end LS3's. Granted that is with procharger setups or turbos

600+ CTS-V
06-26-11, 02:30 PM
Yeah but we are trying to make a comparison from the 2300 to stock supercharger. That's like saying I know a bunch with a turbo that make 750 hp? What's the point?

Junkie414
06-26-11, 02:36 PM
Yeah but we are trying to make a comparison from the 2300 to stock supercharger. That's like saying I know a bunch with a turbo that make 750 hp? What's the point?

For some reason I thought at some point someone was saying the LS3 isn't strong enough to make that power. My bad

M5eater
06-26-11, 03:16 PM
Most of the way doesn't cut it for me. That was also done race gas.
I really don't have the time to go pull links here, if you want to argue <6% OK. However, 700+whp stock displacement pump gas ls3 camaro's and vettes on tvs2300s are not unheard of over by the corvette forums. I won't argue which is a better path to your target, my orginal post was to say that it was a great price. Which it is.

600+ CTS-V
06-26-11, 06:59 PM
I really don't have the time to go pull links here, if you want to argue <6% OK. However, 700+whp stock displacement pump gas ls3 camaro's and vettes on tvs2300s are not unheard of over by the corvette forums. I won't argue which is a better path to your target, my orginal post was to say that it was a great price. Which it is.

Would you buy one without first seeing the results of one on a cts-v first? I think the price is good if you can get atleast 75 to 100hp to the wheels over the stock supercharger.

wait4me
06-26-11, 10:35 PM
Our dyno got hit by lighting sometime last week while i was gone, as soon as i get a new input board, then i will be able to get some numbers for you guys. Boost went from a maxed out 9psi on the car with a 1900 to now hitting 15psi with the tvs2300, so im sure it will be more than a 100hp gain from that....

wait4me
06-26-11, 10:36 PM
By maxed out on the 1900 i meant a 2.55 upper and a 9.1 lower.

cbloveday
06-26-11, 11:28 PM
Our dyno got hit by lighting sometime last week while i was gone, as soon as i get a new input board, then i will be able to get some numbers for you guys. Boost went from a maxed out 9psi on the car with a 1900 to now hitting 15psi with the tvs2300, so im sure it will be more than a 100hp gain from that....

Jes, let me know when the dyno is working and you can fit me into your schedule. I can come any day thats convenient for you.

SPEED74V
06-26-11, 11:32 PM
I'm not sure if this is helpful or not but I had a 2010 LPE 600hp CamaroSS and it was only the Magnacharger 2300 at 6 psi & CAI plus a Boost-a-pump. Tuned on 93 Octane from Lingenfelter it put down 518hp & 502tq. Oh yeah, it had the Borla cat back exhaust also.

600+ CTS-V
06-27-11, 09:09 AM

When I say 75 to 100 hp over the stock blower I mean on stock or head and cam motor. Can't wait to see your results?

wait4me
06-27-11, 09:24 AM
Yeah i agree 600+ I dont see THAT much of a gain possible on a bone stock engine, Other than the stock blower not liking 15psi to much due to the internal core not working well which is not an issue with this blower.

I have put my 2009 car all back to stock and ill put on a blower when the rest get here this next week, and will have definate information of the gains on a STOCK engine. Then ill dump one on just a heads / cam car, Then i will post the results of a 434ci ls7 headded engine package as well. With nitrous i have hit 1200RWHP with them so i know it will do ok.

Ross L
06-27-11, 10:36 AM
My two cents(like it matters), what 600+ and W4M said. we're limited to what 17 psi-18psi no matter what the blower can make if we're sticking to 93 octane9 and NO alky).Sooo, if stock blower can make 15psi( at edge rpm window) on stock headed motor, and *new* blower can easily make 18 on 93 without knock, you'll gain a little from the extra boost. Been like this with turbo's since the beginning of time. Bigger turbo *allows* more boost assuming the octane is there to support it. Sticking the new 2300 on a stock motor and making stock boost probably isn't going to make more power(maybe less). Now, 2300 on stock motor with 20+psi and a squirt of alky, watch out! :)