: 2008 xlr

Classical Glass
06-24-11, 08:50 AM
Hi I just purchased a 2008 Black XLR w/41K. So far I love the car and is very similar to my 2002 Corvette (without the clutch). My questions are, what is the difference in the standard models verses the platinum ones? Also is there any little things I should be aware of such as maintenance, up keep,electrical etc? Thanks for your time.

RippyPartsDept
06-24-11, 09:35 AM
platinum is upgraded interior and some exterior stuff... i can't remember exactly on the XLR (might have different wheels) but the platinums are cosmetic packages...
(the XLR-V is a performance package.. supercharged 4.4L NorthStar like the STS-V)

Jesda
07-01-11, 02:23 AM
Edmunds:
"The XLR Platinum comes with most any luxury feature you'd ever want, including 18-inch alloy wheels, adaptive xenon HID headlights, eight-way power and heated leather seats, a heated steering wheel, Bose audio (with satellite radio and a CD changer), OnStar, Bluetooth connectivity, a navigation system, dual-zone automatic climate control, keyless ignition, adaptive cruise control and a head-up display."

It doesnt touch on the interior enhancements, but I suspect there's upgraded leather.