: Nice Car Cover ?

Andy@A&ACorvette
06-23-11, 06:25 PM
Who makes a nice car cover that has the "V" logo or Cadillac on it?
It's dusty around my shop and I'd like to cover up the coupe.
Thanks

Prof
06-23-11, 07:08 PM
http://www.griotsgarage.com/category/car+accessories/car+covers.do

550HP STSV
06-23-11, 10:25 PM
$863 car cover.

Prof
06-23-11, 11:52 PM
I have three. Love them...Griot Rocks. Their fit is second to none. Getting one to fit my Ram SRT 10 was the icing on the cake.

baabootoo
06-24-11, 12:10 AM
California Car Cover makes many different types, for less than 1/4 of that. I've always used them and like them a lot.

Andy@A&ACorvette
06-24-11, 12:46 AM
$863 car cover.

I have three. Love them...Griot Rocks. Their fit is second to none. Getting one to fit my Ram SRT 10 was the icing on the cake.
Maybe I'm missing something. The link takes me to their site but I don't see Cadillac, 2011 OR 2dr Coupe as an option for any of their covers.
I'm not saying I'd pay $900 for a cover, but I don't even see CTSV covers to look at ?
I also would like a nice cover for my Trailblazer SS.

Prof
06-24-11, 06:36 AM
Call them they make to order.

OldRoadDawg
06-24-11, 08:59 AM
Who makes a nice car cover that has the "V" logo or Cadillac on it?
It's dusty around my shop and I'd like to cover up the coupe.
Thanks

Here: Cover-Craft (http://www.autoanything.com/car-covers/60A3381A0A0A3320335.aspx)

They don't offer a logo or any markings, but I have this one for my sedan. Fitted and very snug to the car with just enough thickness to give an extra level of protection from a minor bump against it.

Gary Wells
06-24-11, 10:27 AM
Andy:
Over the years, I have bought & used quite a few car covers, but I have been happiest with the "Plushweave" series of car covers from California Car Cover Company. It has a flannel / fleece lining on the car side of the cover that helps protect from scratches & even minor bump intos. The specific cover for the '09 & up CTS-V is not listed in their on line or mailer catalogue yet but they do have one. I do not know if they have one for the coupe yet, but I'll bet they do. I just ordered one for my '87 turbo Buick and I am getting ready to order one for my '09 CTS-V. The Buick was about $220 or so + tax & + shipping. I would expect the Cad to be about the same.
I currently have a $350 "Form Fit" "Covercraft" and although it is beautifully made, being a form fit, it stretches as it is Lycra and does not have very good dust protection. It is strictly an indoor cover and not recommended for a high dust area. I get some dust in my area, and the dust goes right through the cover.
You will not be unhappy with the Plushweave from CCC.