: sound deadening

eddyvrooom
06-23-11, 05:09 PM
i don't know if this subject has been discussed here before but here goes would someone please advise as to how i would remove interior rear panels so that i might add amps and sound deadening my vehicle is a 2009 cadillac escalade my thanks in advance:banghead:

Fadi
06-23-11, 09:23 PM
Every part comes off differently. Some parts are screwed in as well as clipped in, some are only clipped in. Where are you trying to install sound deadening?

bstiffmanofsteel
06-23-11, 09:23 PM
The pillars are just pull gently. I have not added any sound deadening material to mine, but just be firm but gentle and you should be ok!

hannity
06-25-11, 10:43 AM
Every part comes off differently. Some parts are screwed in as well as clipped in, some are only clipped in. Where are you trying to install sound deadening?

You get better sound quality when you insulate the area. Also it minimizes rattles when the bass booms.

darkknight1999
06-25-11, 09:30 PM
Any time your planning on taking apart your car/truck of any kind you should spend the money on the service manual, and not those crap Hanes manual at the auto part store, the actual manufacture service manual... It has any and all info about the car/truck your working on. most of them can be found on CD or even downloadable.