: My STB and CAI needed some TLC!

DrumStix
06-22-11, 07:58 PM
I like how they came out. Still bolting stuff down as you can see.

Brace urself (http://kdinnovations.com/images/003.jpg)

Carbon New Era (http://kdinnovations.com/images/009.jpg)

PremierJosh
06-22-11, 08:02 PM
That looks real nice. Now I wish I would have had my new era done.

DrumStix
06-22-11, 09:28 PM
Not installed yet? Let's swap it out.

vseries
06-23-11, 12:48 AM
What is the deal with all the fake carbon fiber I have been seeing on this forum lately.........are we not driving Cadillac's ? lets not treat them like Scions

PhxTriode
06-23-11, 01:09 AM
What is the deal with all the fake carbon fiber I have been seeing on this forum lately.........are we not driving Cadillac's ? lets not treat them like Scions

A 10:50's Scion ???? :-)

DrumStix
06-23-11, 01:10 AM
That looks real nice. Now I wish I would have had my new era done.

Those are just samples to show nearly any pattern imaginable can be recreated, even something as tight as a carbon fiber pattern woven around a cylinder. Some folks may opt for red roses to match their V, while others may opt for skulls or benjamins.

DrumStix
06-23-11, 01:17 AM
a 10:50's Scion!

Kinda matches the faux carbon fiber on the interior of this Cadillac, does it not. :)

Lot's of folks are requesting them as you see from the PM's

DrumStix
06-23-11, 01:19 AM
Dupe

vseries
06-23-11, 01:21 AM
yes it does match the fake carbon fiber on the interior and its the biggest flaw of the interior. I wouldnt go putting it anywhere else but as you said to each his own :helpless:

DrumStix
06-23-11, 01:23 AM
yes it does match the fake carbon fiber on the interior and its the biggest flaw of the interior. I wouldnt go putting it anywhere else but as you said to each his own :helpless:

Would you like to order some skulls or are you just hoping I will change my STB for you as you do not like it? If you prefer, let's dip those faux carbon fiber door inserts in something you like.

The Tony Show
06-23-11, 09:15 AM
^ Now there's a good idea. I bet a lot of the forum would go for something to cover up the fake CF on the interior.

DrumStix
06-23-11, 11:02 AM
Thanks Tony. I think it would look great and plan to do some changes to my V. Pics will be posted.

thebigjimsho
06-23-11, 01:45 PM
yes it does match the fake carbon fiber on the interior and its the biggest flaw of the interior. I wouldnt go putting it anywhere else but as you said to each his own :helpless:I want to swap it out for the Midnight Sapele. I will then add Midnight Sapele to my black plastic underhood areas...

ProImaging
06-23-11, 04:10 PM

Maybe my buddy was right. He kids me all the time about buying a old blue-haired lady car.

haterinc
06-23-11, 05:36 PM
always amazed at the critics, so quick to bash anything different. are you telling me that thing looks better PLAIN?! "gimme a break... gimme break... break me off a piece of that big-crack-rock" lol

what's up with the heat shield for the NEs?

PhxTriode
06-23-11, 05:39 PM
always amazed at the critics, so quick to bash anything different. are you telling me that thing looks better PLAIN?! "gimme a break... gimme break... break me off a piece of that big-crack-rock" lol

what's up with the heat shield for the NEs?

Laser guy was being difficult but I think I fixed his wagon, should know more Monday.