: Is there a lockpick with an aux in for a back up cam?

taken
06-22-11, 04:58 PM
So, while I sit here and mentally pace until I pick up the car on Friday, I got to thinking about a couple of things that I need to do when it gets home. I was surprised the car didn't come with a back up cam which appears to have surprised others after using search and reading up on it. I see some have opted to use the rear view mirror cam, but I have one similar in my truck and really prefer having it show in the NAV screen like it does on our Overland that's getting traded in. I also had a lockpick in the Jeep which unlocked programming the NAV while in motion which I would like to add to the V. So, my question is, is there a lockpick out there that unlocks NAV and gives an input for the back up cam? I found PAC and Coastal Tech make lockpicks, and TV and NAV 2 Go makes an automatic video input for the rear view camera, but I haven't seen one unit that does both. If I had to buy both, it's over $600. Anyone know of a single unit that does both?

CTSV12
06-22-11, 06:53 PM
Thanks for asking. I realize there are a few threads on specific methods, but it would be invaluable if someone with broad knowledge could summarize what is available.

taken
06-22-11, 07:02 PM
And so we wait together... :)