: I'm in a better mood now !!

robert
10-16-04, 10:28 AM
I am in a much better mood now that I received my 05 STS 10/15/04, The car has the 1SG Pkg, color redline and drives like a dream. I have owned a cadillac since the 60's and this is the best driving one I have ever had, the quality of the car is outstanding and fit and finish is 2nd to no one. The 1SG Pkg. is worth the extra money. The Tuscany leather is great looking and is softlike. Today I am going to wax the outside and condition all the leather inside. I will still check the forum daily. To all that have STS's on order good luck, hope you receive them soon. it's worth waiting for.

harryctsv
10-16-04, 11:13 AM
hi there,
congrats - I know it`s a great car.

harryctsv
10-16-04, 11:19 AM
what interior? shale or ebony
V6 or northstar V8?
any pics?

Vesicant
10-16-04, 01:08 PM
1SG - Premium Luxury Performance V8

aka Top of the line :cool:

Yeah - pics would be cool, never saw one in redline :D

majax
10-16-04, 04:51 PM
Awesome not everyone gets redline/Red and they always look really good. GM usually has some great reds. Gotta get pictures

great car!

enjoy

STSgirl
10-19-04, 06:10 PM
The local dealership in my town has a redline v8 but it's not the 1SG package. I guess it's a bottom level v8. It looks gorgeous though!! I'm still holding out for my Black one...I've had diamond white since '95. I'm ready to "go black."

diamond in the back
10-20-04, 03:15 AM
the first STS's I seen in person was a redline v8, 2 black raven and a sand storm. to me the redline with wood trim was the only one that stood out the others looked dull especially with the aluminum trim. the first STS I sat was a v6 silver smoke and I was kindda disappointed with the light grey int and aluminum trim and the center stake looks odd without the nav. I think the new STS only looks good in full wood trim and nav...now I just have to see one in white diamond(wood trim and nav) in person.