: Well I suppose I should say hi...

AWD OWNZ U
10-16-04, 03:19 AM
I pretty much just joined so I could search. I was thinking of getting an older Seville STS as a beater/daily to keep miles and dings off my other car. I just wanted to see what mods people are doing, I'd probably end up with just springs and exhaust. Here's a pic of my baby, shes not too fast in a straight line but it's really built for back roads.

Ralph
10-16-04, 04:34 AM
Welcome aboard! Ya know, the new STS can be ordered with V8 AWD ;)

majax
10-16-04, 04:53 AM
Ralph dont make me drool.

Nice WRX :coolgleam must be fun to get it out on the back roads.

STSs can make good daily drivers. WElcome

BeelzeBob
10-16-04, 12:15 PM
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up.. An older STS as a beater to collect dings? heh. Well.. To each his own.. How much "older" are you talking about? 92-97? 98 or newer? You might be surprised how often you find yourself in the STS! :)

AWD OWNZ U
10-16-04, 11:47 PM
92-97. It's between that and a GTP if I decided to go ahead and get another car. I'm kinda leaning toward a GTP since you can buy one that runs 13s for $5-6k. I dunno that I need to have 2 fast cars though and the caddy is better for dates. :thumbsup: I'm sure I'd be in the Caddy 97% of the time. I'd want it for everything but subaru meets, occasional fun drives, and maybe to go cruising once in a blue moon.

P.S. My car is a 2.5RS. :)

GritMaster
10-17-04, 12:01 AM
Welcome!
That's a nice little 25 there, (you shoulda got a two door tho :P)
I'd suggest the STS though, it's a 'Nicer' car IMO and you don't need two fast cars either :P

CADDYBLACK99
10-18-04, 08:24 AM
:welcome:
Nice to have you as a new member. Loved my Subaru (90 Legacy LS) on New England hills in the winter! AWD STS!? Goood luck with your search.
Paul