: 2006 v key disabled won't start?

RADARB8
06-20-11, 08:28 PM
KEY DISABLED....Just had a new engine put in so i drive it off the trl. and put it in the garage......2 days later motor won't start....plenty of juice....the navigation screen sometimes comes up with KEY DISABLED or IGNITION DISABLED...i have been trying to get the screen to read it again for the last hr. and i can't:banghead:my installer popped the fuse lid and pulled out a black relay and shot it with 12volts and it started right up....But still don't know what is causing it not to start.....any suggestions.....anybody ever have that problem???thanks

RADARB8
08-24-11, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE=RADARB8;2631015]KEY DISABLED....Just had a new engine put in so i drive it off the trl. and put it in the garage......2 days later motor won't start....plenty of juice....the navigation screen sometimes comes up with KEY DISABLED or IGNITION DISABLED...i have been trying to get the screen to read it again for the last hr. and i can't:banghead:my installer popped the fuse lid and pulled out a black relay and shot it with 12volts and it started right up....But still don't know what is causing it not to start.....any suggestions.....anybody ever have that problem???ps: this all started when a shop installed my new clutch..The shop had pulled the clutch and tranny several times cause of their incompotence....Ever since then i have not been able to start the V....Gotta get it fixed...will call James tomorrow @ Lindsay and maybe he can shed some light on my starting problem.....also a new sensor was installed at another shop and the V started right up...problem solved???NO:mad2: They tried to start it up again and it won't start..KEY DISABLED code agin on the nav. screen.......:banghead: