: CUSTOM windshield shade...no LEDs this time LOL

MATCHN_TOYZ
06-20-11, 11:56 AM
I know ive been MIA for a few..but most of you guys know how I am and cant stop doing what I do so....

Like always... If you want something nice you have to MAKE IT yourself!!! :gah:

So i started thinkn and came up with this... :stirpot:

I ordered a custom fit shade instead of the cheap ones..since it looks nicer but it was way too plain :banghead:
So I thought id make it better by having a print shop make me a big Cadillac Crest and the words Cadillac on both sides.

Think it looks pretty kool.... and best part is that im sure I wont see another Caddy with one!!!

:cool2:

Whatcha think?

d_v_o_1
06-20-11, 01:40 PM
Looks awesome! By the time you were done, what was the damage?? I laughed my ass off at your title tho :histeric:

MrHolland
06-20-11, 01:43 PM
Thats nice. Maybe Ill copy you, Ill have the print shop put your name on it in small print.

MATCHN_TOYZ
06-20-11, 04:38 PM
Looks awesome! By the time you were done, what was the damage?? I laughed my ass off at your title tho :histeric:

Thanks. Yeah I thought the title would make some laugh...

The damage was......

Shade...$50
Custom sticker... $60

Could have been cheaper but the Crest is an actual digital print... so it looks real. Plus I had them laminate it to keep it from fading plus intall.

But I think it was worth it.

MATCHN_TOYZ
06-20-11, 04:48 PM
Thats nice. Maybe Ill copy you, Ill have the print shop put your name on it in small print.

lol... sounds good

ATyson
06-20-11, 09:07 PM
looks good!

Atl.EXT
06-21-11, 07:05 PM
what's the name of the grill? ITS NICE!

pinky
06-24-11, 12:14 PM
nice were did u order the shade from

RippyPartsDept
06-24-11, 12:23 PM
yeah, i would love to get one for my 99 deville

2007caddy
07-01-11, 11:03 AM
Looks good Matchin_Toyz...the infamous

MATCHN_TOYZ
07-01-11, 05:17 PM
The grill is a E&G Classic. I got the matchn tow hook covers and the side vents to match. (from Ebay of course..and did the install my self)

The Sun Shade came from COVERCRAFT. You can order it from the Covercraft site or Amazon and its bout the same price. I got mine from the Covercraft site. Here is the only bad thing I found with the sunshade. It fits really tight...and if you have the autolights (the little black box behind your rearview mirror..which I think they all do) then the sunshade wont fit flat againt the windshild. As you can see from the pics it still sits/fits fine and still does its job at keepn the sun/heat out. I bought one for my wife BMW X5 and it fits like a glove and has BMW writen on it...which is why I started lookn for one for the EXT. Thats when I learned that I had to make my own. They make the sunshade for almost every car.

*last thing.... This shade is pretty big. So if your used to the small folding ones or the flimsy ones it might take you a min to get used to this one...it did for me but the look and fit is way better so its a give and take kinda thing with the shade

-Matchin_Toyz..."the infamous"
lol

JimmydaGreek
07-01-11, 11:36 PM
I like it!