: Judgement Day!

carguy16
10-15-04, 09:40 PM
lol, tommorow is Judgement Day! Im going car shopping, and were going to be looking at that Cadillac Fleetwood, if its still there when I call tommorrow. Recall, it was $4350.00 , now they reduced the price to $3950.00, I guess it hasnt sold. Of course Im not spending more then $4000.00 out the door, and im not going to pay full price, not because I dont have the money, I've heard what people have payed for thiers, and I'd be a fool to pay top dollar.

Two questions:

1.) Was keyless entry standard on these cars???

2.) Is there a timing belt on the car? It has 108,000 miles, I looked on autozone.com and they said something about its N/A, so I presume its pushrod???

I hope it will get me home safely, and I also hope nothing will break on it for awhile. Planned modifications: Window tint, Alarm system, I would like to get that one alarm from VIPER that includes a remote that sends/recieves info from a quarter mile away, you can start the car, lock doors, and check the status on the LCD screen on the remote, neat! Of course, a CD player would be nice, but I like the look of the stock radio, I might look into a factor Cadillac CD player for the car.

RBraczyk
10-15-04, 10:07 PM
Timing chain. I have the same motor if its a 93. It'll last you a loooong time if you change your oil and take good care of it. Keyless entry should be standard. I got an avital remote starter installed for 300 bucks, and if anything should break with it, its covered for life. Get a cd changer.

Adam
10-15-04, 10:25 PM
3950.00, well it worked out huh? and you didnt even do anything. offer 3500 for it. you might be able to get away with 3750.00. depends on how bad they wanna sell it. sometimes theyll bring up the fact that at one time it was 4350, just say "well, it didnt sell at that did it?" dont be a dick about it though, say it jokingly. they work better with that. good luck, let us know if you get it.

FASSTWOOD
10-16-04, 12:17 AM
Good luck carguy!!! Hopefully you will become a FOSS member! (if you don't know about FOSS do a search :rolleyes: )

DopeStar 156
10-16-04, 01:13 AM
I can confirm that the 93 Fleetwood I test drove had a keyless remote on it, so I figure the 94 you're looking at should have it.

barge master
10-16-04, 04:29 AM
Cool,CG. Hope things go in your favor. Listen to 93,and make 'em work for your business.The worst they can say is no.