: everyone say hello to scoutkid

scoutkid
01-29-03, 01:45 AM
well aren't i just darn glad i found this site!!! I'm just about done puttin a 500 caddy in my 79 international scout II. Its gonna be a ton of fun. Got a link to this page from my scout BB. gotta give big thx to atlas.binderbulletin.org!! So nice to meet you all, hope to have some good questions, and maybe even some input for ya!

scoutkid

BeelzeBob
01-29-03, 08:46 AM
Welcome aboard, ScoutKid! And thank you for signing up. I have a feeling you'll be spending lots of time in the pushrod performance section.. That 500 Caddy engine certainly is popular! What do you intend on doing with the rest of that DeVille in the picture?

scoutkid
01-29-03, 11:17 AM
actually its looonnngggg gone. it sure was sweet tho. i have never owned a vehicle with so many options. Power leather seats, power sunroof, just about everything offered i bet!

Dead Sled
01-29-03, 11:22 AM
Glad to see you made it here :)

Dead Sled
01-30-03, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by scoutkid
well aren't i just darn glad i found this site!!! I'm just about done puttin a 500 caddy in my 79 international scout II. Its gonna be a ton of fun. Got a link to this page from my scout BB. gotta give big thx to atlas.binderbulletin.org!! So nice to meet you all, hope to have some good questions, and maybe even some input for ya!

scoutkid

should be the Ford on the trailer and the caddy pulling it. lol :D

scoutkid
01-30-03, 11:19 PM
sure, if in that pick that caddy still had a motor in it :)

Dead Sled
01-30-03, 11:22 PM
lol true