: 3rd request: can I get classifieds/PM privileges back?

550HP STSV
06-15-11, 11:32 PM
Hello, Sal, florian, whomever, can you unblock my classifieds/PM privileges back? I think it's been a little over a year now. I have some spare V parts and dont want to post them for sale here and have all the posts deleted. I'll even sign up to be a supporting member (so I can post more than 2 things.)

Florian
06-16-11, 12:08 AM
Sal has to do this....I will forward to him.

F

550HP STSV
06-16-11, 08:55 AM
thank you! I tried contacting but I dont have PM privledges.

Lord Cadillac
06-16-11, 01:35 PM
Classified access is all set.

550HP STSV
06-16-11, 02:02 PM
thank you - any chance for pm so i can respond>?

Lord Cadillac
06-16-11, 02:05 PM
I don't remember why PMs were disabled but this is normally only done for reasons bad enough that you lose the privilege for good. You should have access to the member's profile who you're trying to PM. My suggestion is to use that area...

550HP STSV
06-16-11, 02:33 PM
Really? I dont understand the reasoning for this. You say I lost privileges to PM other members for something bad enough to have them revoked, but no one can even state what it is. I'm willing to support the form, thats shown by my nearly 1,000 posts over the last year, many of them helpful step by step instructions on modifications and results.

I PERSONALLY know and/or work with Nutz (Jim), 03Blwn281 (Gus), PGA2B (Jamie), and Jesse at wait4me, who I'm sure would all vouch for me. I've successfully completed classified sales with members on this forum with no complaints in the past.

I'm not asking for anything critical. I just would like to communicate with members without always resorting to email and be able to respond when people ask questions. I'm more than happy to become a supporting member, but the fact that this ban on my PM and classifieds has lasted over a year has held me off. I dont want to put things for sale in the forums here and get more infractions.

Lord Cadillac
06-16-11, 02:44 PM
Email me. Closed.