: Cant post with android anymore

Twitch
06-15-11, 06:48 AM
Has anything changed with the forum in the past couple days? I haven't changed any settings on the phone or forum. I just cant post anymore. I can write in the title, but not the post box. Cant start a thread, quick reply, reply with quote, nothing. It works on other forums and it worked here a few days ago.
With my work computer kaput, the phone is my primary source for Caddy forums. It's pretty frustrating lol
Hoping it's something I bungled up, or an easy fix.
Thanks for any help

Tony

CadzillaTN
06-15-11, 12:53 PM
Are you using the tapatalk app?

JDB
06-15-11, 01:07 PM
I always get some annoying popup ad every time I click on anything ...thread, post, whatever...on my Droid. (On it now) But I don't get the ads on my laptop.

Twitch
06-15-11, 06:25 PM
No tapatalk and no adds. At least not any more than I get on my PC. :(

CancerJCC
06-16-11, 12:57 PM
Did you update to the OTA 4.5.596?

Twitch
06-16-11, 02:08 PM
It's a Verizon thunderbolt and they've had issues with the last update. So I haven't updated at all till they work it out.

Stingroo
06-17-11, 05:47 PM
There was a forum software update a few days ago. That may be causing your issue, but seems odd that it would disable android posting altogether. Wonder if any other users are having the same issues....

thebigjimsho
06-18-11, 02:34 PM
You've been banned from mobile poasting by the NY legislature...

Twitch
06-20-11, 03:30 PM
Thanks Jim. That was actually very helpful cuz now I am able to post on my phone. Downloaded the FireFox app. But I really think it was the letter to my congressman that did it. :)