: Completely off topic

brandondeleo
06-15-11, 03:59 AM
I am new to this site, and I've only posted a few things. I was wondering something completely off subject from the forum. I have noticed that many of the people on this forum are in the NY/NJ area. Where exactly does everybody on here live? I am in Washington. =] (state, by the way. lol)

Submariner409
06-15-11, 09:57 AM
Move this to the Lounge - Introductions.

Ranger
06-15-11, 11:44 AM
Moved

cadi509
06-15-11, 11:49 AM
Less than 30min away in good ole yakima!! Welcome to the forum I've been seeing a lot of washington members on here recently, but yes there isn't a lot of us, post a pic of your car so I know what to look for when I'm up in eburg!

brandondeleo
06-16-11, 12:51 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2156 I thought a direct link would be helpful. My stereo shop is off of Nob Hill and 1st, and the people that service my pool are across the street from the valley mall on 1st. lol.

vincentm
06-16-11, 02:38 AM
Kennewick here, the good ole tri shitties lol

-------------------------------------------------------
Sent from my Northstar powered phone

brandondeleo
06-16-11, 02:58 AM
lol never heard it referred to as tri shitties. like it. lol. tri shitties, crackima...

Jesda
06-16-11, 03:25 AM
Ellensburg is like a glorified I-90 truck stop but the people are friendly. I've spent a good bit of money in E-burg over the years on gas and food en route to Seattle.

I lived in Spokane for eight years and have nothing positive to say. Spokane (the town itself, not the scenic region) is awful.

North Idaho is awesome, as well as Western Oregon.

brandondeleo
06-17-11, 10:29 AM
You must not have ever actually seen the 'not by the freeway' part of Ellensburg, then. Ellensburg is a very nice university town, housing Central Washington University, and it has some of the best views in the state, not to mention the third highest property values in the state outside of Seattle. The 3 largest international hay exporters in the country are in Ellensburg, as well as some of the best hiking, biking, rafting, and fishing in the state. I appreciate that Seattle is only a little over an hour away, as well. The owner of HR Block lives just down the road from me, and the second in command at Microsoft is building his 30,000 sq ft mansion about a mile away. It is small, though. Only 20,000. And when it comes to Spokane, I agree. Total craphole. lol

brandondeleo
06-17-11, 10:33 AM
Not my hometown, though. I moved here in 2008 from Los Angeles... Talk about culture shock. haha