: Wide White Walls?

DopeStar 156
10-15-04, 03:56 PM
http://i9.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/89/f1/0d_1.JPG
These tires for my 89? I kinda like the wide white walls.

Adam
10-15-04, 06:06 PM
that would look good but let me warn you, wide white walls are expensive as hell. i was gonna get some for mine and they were gonna cost like 125.99 a tire. if you got the money to spend though go ahead. fix that grill yet?

Fleetwood Blaq
10-15-04, 09:03 PM
Yeah I dig the "gangster" white walls too. I want some for my brougham. Those wide whites with my white paint job and white top would be off the chain with some cadillac wire wheels. :cool:

barge master
10-16-04, 04:35 AM
Keeping them clean is a chore I would think too. You would definiately look like an old school pimp though. Huggy Bear!!

lacmang
10-16-04, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I plan on going with Gangster Whites when I pay off mine. Everybody down here is all about vogues but I prefer the Gangster Whites, esp. if you got tons of Chrome on your Caddy.

DopeStar 156
10-16-04, 12:02 PM
that would look good but let me warn you, wide white walls are expensive as hell. i was gonna get some for mine and they were gonna cost like 125.99 a tire. if you got the money to spend though go ahead. fix that grill yet?

I'm tossing the idea around. My dad did spend $500 on new tires in May so my tires are new. As for that grille, that's being done right now.

Adam
10-16-04, 02:42 PM
they'd look good on it. im sure there are cheaper ones out there so look around.

Kustom70Coupe
11-01-04, 12:52 AM
I got 4 inch whites. The widest I know of. Coker Classics. They are easy as hell to keep clean, no harder than black walls that you'd have to tireblack the hell outta every weekend. They fit the look of my car perfect and if you don't wanna put rims on (Not this car) they're a dope substitute. They were $530 with alignment, but hey, that shit is killer. I had to. Vogues are dope but only for the 80's lacs. This shit looks like a 60's car with the lines and the flat black. Next 'lac I cop is gonna be an 80's coupe and the vogues will be going on. Hit me up for pics of the '70 Ghetto Sled.