: a lot of people with 26 inch rims on the forum....can i see pics please

chirochris
06-14-11, 09:30 AM
i see alot of guys with 26 inch rims..i cant decide what size and type to get..can i see pics and any tips would be great

Mha
06-14-11, 12:39 PM
daiablo elite, ok there a little bigger :)

h2kool4tn
06-14-11, 05:32 PM
that's just ridiculously big... and nice!... how bumpy is that ride?

d_v_o_1
06-14-11, 06:18 PM
use google dude....quicker, easier

Mha
06-14-11, 09:38 PM
My bad, I forgot to say that its not mine :(. I found the pic while looking for rims to buy for my ext but the 30s are to big(ride wise) and to much money. Im looking into 26s also.

chirochris
06-15-11, 09:08 AM
i used google and see a lot of them but wanted to actually hear some truth...anyone can throw rims on a truck to be cool and if you live were its flat and no bumps also makes a difference...just looking for some feed back..how the ride? off set? suggestions?

fivepix
06-15-11, 09:47 AM
Check these threads:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/156036-aftermarket-rims-lets-see-yours.html

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/199429-24-vs-26-what-should-i.html

teefrieson
07-22-11, 11:22 PM
Matchn do your truck scrub any at all.

Mha
07-23-11, 01:30 AM
I got my 26s a fw days ago I realized somthings wrong with my bumper beacuse it seams to be just that much more narrow on one side and with sharper turns it actualy makes the whole bumper vibrate.Kind of sucks. Sorry no pics my droids acting up since the last update and for some reason I can upload pics on this site no more

quattrotman
07-23-11, 02:13 AM
I got my 26s a fw days ago I realized somthings wrong with my bumper beacuse it seams to be just that much more narrow on one side and with sharper turns it actualy makes the whole bumper vibrate.Kind of sucks. Sorry no pics my droids acting up since the last update and for some reason I can upload pics on this site no more

That sounds weird...ever have an accident or maybe one you didn't know about from a previous owner??

Mha
07-23-11, 09:46 AM
Not that I know of. I was goin to make a thread regarding the space between my headlights and and bumper, I think it might have somthing to do with it. looks kind of wierd. it also had more space in one side of the headlights then the other. like I said before my phones acting up and I cant post pics. Ill just go to the local dealership and check to see if those escalades are anything like mine. The only thing I could think of is that they did tell me they had repainted the bumper when I bought it. maybe they did not put it back on right? The dearship I bought my ext from was not a caddy dealership so who knows