: Barrett -Jackson Auction/ Orange Couty, CA.

babylac89
06-13-11, 07:12 PM
As the Orange County Chapter Leader for the Allante Club of America, I want to formally invite you to our "2ND Annual Barrett-Jackson Meet" on Saturday June 25Th, 2011. It is again at the Orange County Fair Grounds in Costa Mesa, California.

Last year was a great success for them with over 50,000 attendees, and for us with 11 Allante's and about 20 people. So needless to say, I'm truly looking forward to this years event as well. This is after all the world's greatest collector car auction, and they are celebrating their 40Th anniversary!

We're going to change it up a little bit this year, we're going to meet inside the Main Gate of the Barrett-Jackson Auction at 10:00 am on Saturday, the 25Th. We're have a short Tech Session with our President, Tom Rohner, and then go from there. For those of you who are so inclined, there will be an optional Breakfast get together at the same place we meet last year, which is...

Ruby's South Coast Plaza
www.rubysrestaurant.com
(714) 662-7829
3333 Bear St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

For those of you who wish to attend breakfast, the paking is underground behind Ruby's, with the entrance from there. From there you are only 15 minutes from the Orange County Fair Grounds (Costa Mesa) where the Barrett-Jackson Auction will be held.

So, it's time to pull the 'garage queens' out, put your tops down, and get together for some real fun. I have found that getting together with people who share your same passion for these wonderful cars is all part of the pleasure of ownership! I can't wait to see you again, and as always, I look forward to meeting new friends and owners. This after all what the Allante Club of America is all about.

Hope to see you there!!!

Chief DéMarks
Orange County Chapter Leader/

Allante Club of America