: Decided to get the 2011

Audioi
06-12-11, 10:35 AM
Picked up our Luxury model yesterday after trying to decide if we should wait for the 2012.
I am sure the 3.6 will be a better setup to get this rolling down the road quicker but kinda needed another car now so here it tis:

algiorda
06-12-11, 01:29 PM
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the club. She's a beauty. Nothing sweeter than a new ride in the driveway.

TheCaptain
06-12-11, 05:05 PM
Congrats! You'll love her! :D

Smokin' SRX
06-13-11, 11:41 AM
What a way to "suffer" !! Best wishes!! SS

Marc NY
06-14-11, 09:30 AM
NICE COLOR! You will enjoy the all the looks you will get driving the SRX around town! :D

CurtisG
06-20-11, 11:12 AM
Great looking car--What color did you choose?--I cannot tell from the pics. I drove one Saturday in the Mocha Steel Metallic color, although I could not make a deal because my trade in (2011 Venza), was so new the dealer could not give me what is was worth. I have decided to wait until the end of the year and try again on a 2012 with the 3.6 engine. I personally was a little disappointed in the power of the car so I hope the 2012 Luxury model will have the 3.6 available, although the dealer indicated he didn't think that model would have it. I'll just have to wait and see. I really love the styling and features that the SRX has and hope to be a new owner soon like you. I know you will be pleased with your purchase. As a side note the dealer (35 miles from my home) said they would pick up my car and leave me a new one for the routine maintenance (oil changes-tire rotation, etc.) that were covered under the 4year/50,000 mile warranty. Sounds like great service!