: Cooking thread

vincentm
06-11-11, 09:02 PM
Just experimented with some porkchops:

Bread crumbs, paprika,brown sugar, italian seasoning , fresh rosemary and finely diced onions. Combine in mixing bowl

Smother chops in extra virgin olive oil, and place in above mixture, cook over medium heat. Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------
Sent from my Northstar powered phone

Aron9000
06-12-11, 02:29 AM
I just made an epic pizza yesterday for $7.00 Go to papa murphy's right before they close, so they'll have a premade extra large crust that they're just going to throw out. Order the $7 large pepperoni, they'll give you that huge family size pie for the same price since they're going to throw it out(all of this is a little bit of luck fyi, if it was a busy night they won't have any extra premade pizzas). If you don't know what papa murphy's is, its epic pizza that they make for you, but you have to take it home and bake it in your oven for about 15 minutes. Anyways you get that cheap pizza with one topping, then you go home and put the mushrooms, olives, green onions, and bell pepper you use for your salads on the pizza and bake it. Saves you like $5 or $6 vs ordering it from them with all the toppings on it.

Yeah I'm a horrible cook.

ga_etc
06-12-11, 04:05 PM
Aaron, that's cheating.

And really clever. :thumbsup:

(Wasn't there another cooking thread around here at one point?)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-12-11, 08:09 PM
I just made an epic pizza yesterday for $7.00 Go to papa murphy's right before they close, so they'll have a premade extra large crust that they're just going to throw out. Order the $7 large pepperoni, they'll give you that huge family size pie for the same price since they're going to throw it out(all of this is a little bit of luck fyi, if it was a busy night they won't have any extra premade pizzas). If you don't know what papa murphy's is, its epic pizza that they make for you, but you have to take it home and bake it in your oven for about 15 minutes. Anyways you get that cheap pizza with one topping, then you go home and put the mushrooms, olives, green onions, and bell pepper you use for your salads on the pizza and bake it. Saves you like $5 or $6 vs ordering it from them with all the toppings on it.

Yeah I'm a horrible cook.

I worked at Papa Murphy's for three months when I was 14 (2001). I remember taking home some delicious pizzas for like $5. :drool:

Their pizzas taste awesome, one of the best "take out" pizza joints out there, but ya gotta cook them at home.

Florian
06-13-11, 02:17 PM
Papa Murphys is garbage....wouldnt feed it to a stray dog.

F

Stingroo
06-14-11, 06:52 AM
Florian hath spoken!

Last night sucked major ass, so my cooking was simply a peanut butter and fluff sandwich. Delicious, and did not care. :lol: