: 07 escalade body parts

06-11-11, 12:38 PM
Hey all,
I was just wondering if anyone new the specific name for the chrome insert on the 07 cadillac grille, bought mine and it was just plain black, i searched online but all the
options i got were new grilles, also i was wondering if anyone new where i could also aquire a trailer hitch cover

Thanks in advanced

06-11-11, 01:56 PM
I think ebay is your best option. You can get a new take off grille for 150 or less. Then sell yours or keep it. I have a vogue grill in mine but an going to pick up a stock grille for winter

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-13-11, 04:53 PM

I encourage you to visit www.gmpartsdirect.com to confirm if they have the parts you need.

Thank you!

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

06-14-11, 09:27 AM
Your all black grill was an option - called the Sport grill I think. If you want chrome, you want the regular grill - not sport.