: Cadillac Envy

Kuya
06-10-11, 11:43 PM
So, I noticed something, since I brought home my Cadillac SRX . . . It is a REAL HEAD TURNER!

I constantly see people stretching their necks to get a peek out on the road . . . or staring at it in the parking lots. I keep it show room condition inside and out . . so it shines out on the road. I love seeing the heads stretch . . .

The SRX is a winner and I am so happy that I bought it. The look, the style . . it screams Cadillac and it demands respect out on the road. It may not be the fastest Crossover out there . . but I could care less. I Love it.

About a week or so ago, my Spare Tire Kit arrived (ordered from Lindsay) and as you know it comes with the spare not mounted to the rim. I took it over to a well known tire shop and they were going to do it . . but when they found out it was a donut spare . . they said they don't have the tools to do it. They were charging me about $20.00 to mount and balance it.

I drove it down the road to another well known tire store. They said they can do it and came out to get the tire/rim from my cargo area. The guy fell in love with the car. They had not gotten any SRX's in yet . He was all over the car . . so much - that he did the mount/balance for FREE.

God, I love my SRX !!!

sube5186
06-11-11, 12:35 AM
So, I noticed something, since I brought home my Cadillac SRX . . . It is a REAL HEAD TURNER!

I constantly see people stretching their necks to get a peek out on the road . . . or staring at it in the parking lots. I keep it show room condition inside and out . . so it shines out on the road. I love seeing the heads stretch . . .

Get used to it Kuya. I get it all the time. In my opinion, when it comes to style, the SRX has no peer. It's in a class all by itself and light years ahead of the pack. :yup:

Sube

Smokin' SRX
06-11-11, 01:34 AM
We took a friend over to pick up his Lexus. (he was raised by wolves!) When we came out, people were looking at my white SRX and ignoring the surrounding RX 350's ! LOL! SS

algiorda
06-11-11, 11:41 AM
Congrats on your new SRX Kuya.

I work with a co-worker who has a RX-350 and we arrive at work at pretty much the same time everyday. He's been quietly stalking my SRX and admiring it when I pull in. He started asking me how I liked it bla, bla, bla......He just turned in his RX for the SRX and he's a proud owner of the Cadillac. He loves it, and I love mine! (can I get a group hug?)

RippyPartsDept
06-11-11, 12:00 PM
yes... :grouphug:

Marc NY
06-11-11, 02:11 PM
yes... :grouphug::cheers: :bancha:

Kuya
06-11-11, 03:58 PM
a group hug . .. a few beers, a banana dance . . . and I will add an armpit fart just for fun!

TheCaptain
06-11-11, 06:05 PM
Yea, i was the only SRX in town for a few months, then two other people got SRX's too! Luckily we're all different colours! (and trim levels!)
:D

GMJim
06-11-11, 11:44 PM
I personally got tired of all the attention, and traded my SRX in for a station wagon.

Kuya
06-11-11, 11:45 PM
I want to laugh . . but I am not sure if you are telling the truth . . .

I personally got tired of all the attention, and traded my SRX in for a station wagon.

GMJim
06-12-11, 08:39 AM
OK, maybe it was other issues, not the attention that made me trade for a wagon...................

Smokin' SRX
06-12-11, 10:06 AM
Yeah, but WHAT a "wagon" !!

PJ1520
06-16-11, 11:06 AM
Jim.........how many sppeding tickets have you gotten in it so far? And how are you adjusting to having A/C? :)

PJ

GMJim
06-16-11, 11:59 AM
PJ,
No tics yet!!!!
I'ts tough, but I am trying to adjust to life with air. I even have butt coolers!!!!!!!!!!!

Smokin' SRX
06-20-11, 11:43 AM
Jim, Never thought I'd like or use the bottom-coolers, but my new Yukon has them and boy I wish my SRX had them! I have a Performance, when I coulda had a Premium........TURBO!!! For about $59 a month more.....