: Wish list for future V's

Extra
06-09-11, 02:42 PM
Front view camera, good for when parking in high curb area's,
Also the ability to have the both camera's feed to the hard drive for recording while at the track.
A data logger of all points on the car, g-load anti lock and traction control speed rpms shift points iat and anything else that may be used to better the cars tune or drivers abilities throttle position and steering positions. for recording a track lap or drag run.
Ability to download above data to flash drive or computer link.
Ability to link the nav to cell phone internet connection to upload video's directly to web.
Heads up display of rpm/mph and gear.
Switch on the gear change buttons to disable them when doing auto-x. they sometimes get touched when doing tight sections of the run.

Feel free to add what you think the V's might need in the future.

thebigjimsho
06-09-11, 03:03 PM
Delete some apostrophes...

thebigjimsho
06-09-11, 03:04 PM
Installed diff coolers.

JFJr
06-09-11, 03:28 PM
Offer an NRA Edition that includes a space in the center console for a compact handgun, along with holders for an extra clip or speed loader, and an integrated gun rack in the headliner that can accommodate a rifle or shotgun. A tasteful NRA emblem on the trunk opposite the "V" would be a nice touch. :lildevil:

Jud
(Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk)

miamictsv
06-09-11, 05:03 PM
Direct Injection V8, DSG ( Direct Shift Gearbox) transmission instead of the current Auto and twin turbochargers instead of the supercharger. 325's for the rear will be a must with all the horse power that it will produce. I think this package will be good for 650HP with CATS and passing all emissions.

hulksdaddy
06-09-11, 05:12 PM
Offer an NRA Edition that includes a space in the center console for a compact handgun, along with holders for an extra clip or speed loader, and an integrated gun rack in the headliner that can accommodate a rifle or shotgun. A tasteful NRA emblem on the trunk opposite the "V" would be a nice touch.

Jud

What? And put the redneck accessories catalogs outta business?

:nono: :cool:

BigJoeD
06-09-11, 05:12 PM
Better iPod/iPhone Integration. Bluetooth Audio. Non-crackling sunroof. 600hp (they can squeeze another 50 out easily).

hulksdaddy
06-09-11, 05:15 PM
Dual clutch auto tranny
True paddle shifters
Blind spot warning system
50 HP bump
Aluminum/Carbon Fiber interior
TOUGHER PAINT!
DIET

ajjones44
06-09-11, 05:19 PM
Better iPod/iPhone Integration. Bluetooth Audio. Non-crackling sunroof. 600hp (they can squeeze another 50 out easily).

Non-cracking sunroof, seats, and console would help. A solid leather console would look cleaner and not squeak. A Cleaner dash.....dont need all the buttons and multi-pieces of plastic. KISS--Keep it stupid simple. Better seats.....The Recaro's need more bolstering on the sides. I would never trade my V for a M3 but I do like the simplistic nature of that interior and the seats are better IMO.

jb_bgg
06-09-11, 05:23 PM
no black obisian anywhere...

JFJr
06-09-11, 05:37 PM
How about a phone plug setup at the top of the RV mirror bracket so that we don't have to resort to "Rube Goldberg/Dr. Frankenstein" wiring setups for our radar/laser detectors, to avoid the coiled cord?

Jud

kirbyCTSV
06-09-11, 06:06 PM
Dual clutch auto tranny
True paddle shifters
Blind spot warning system
50 HP bump
Aluminum/Carbon Fiber interior
TOUGHER PAINT!
DIET

+1...those are the major things to me.

JFJr
06-09-11, 11:19 PM
cooled cup holders, my friend has a ford and thats all i hear, "are your cup holders cooled? Mine are"

Cup holders in a high performance car, WTF? He drives a hybrid, right?

Jud

Caddyscat
06-10-11, 01:27 AM
A train horn.
Real CF trim.
Better I-pod navigation.
Direct injection.
Bluetooth audio.
Revamped Voice Control including HVAC controls.
Fold down rear seats.
Adaptive cruise control.

JFJr
06-10-11, 09:04 AM
Eliminate the cupholders and enlarge the center console compartment so a handgun will fit. That way one wouldn't have to pay extra for the NRA Edition.

And for the NRA Edition, offer a classy, understated black and charcoal camouflage paint scheme. For those that like dark wheels, the paint scheme could be offered for the wheels, too. Chip Foose would do it justice.

Jud

M5eater
06-10-11, 09:22 AM
Improved oil system, such as dry-sump, or at least something bigger than a 6qt Pan and/or improved baffle system. The one advantage the L76 had in the G8; 8.8Quart sump.

urnodaisy
06-10-11, 10:13 AM
Delete some apostrophes...

lawl