: Seen a record number of Caddys today

Adam
10-14-04, 09:37 PM
ok for the past month (Sept. 14- Oct. 14) i have been counting how many Cadillacs are here at the hospital. I counted everyday at 3:00 pm which is the busiest (sp?) time of the day. its when all the staff is here and when most of the visitors come. the average is about 10 per day. (i know what youre thinking "only ten Caddys at a hospital per day? no way.") well yes, there are far more Buicks, Lincolns and Olds than anything. the highest as of yesterday was about 13 but today there were 25 Cadillacs. todays list is as follows:

4 Escalades
1 CTS
2 Fleetwoods (excluding mine)
3 Eldorados
6 SLS
1 STS
8 Devilles

only two Escalades belonged to doctors.

Ralph
10-14-04, 09:47 PM
That's amazing! It's good to know that doctors and staff are buying Cadillacs instead of falling into the snobby Benz/BMW role. I know a few doctors and none of them drive Caddies! They drive Jaguar, Acura (suv) Benz. I don't think many professional people take time to read or research the likes of JD Power et. al. to see who makes good cars anymore. They go on name alone but things change. :mad:

Throughout my entire week I only saw 3 Cadillacs, all 1990's Devilles.

Adam
10-14-04, 09:49 PM
only three? hmmm. yeah, that is the most ive ever seen in my life. one of the Eldos was an 85 (well an 80s model anyway). first time ive seen one of those. it was a Bairitz- thats not spelled right icant remember how it is spelled- it was red had a half white soft top, a fifth wheel, and a rolls royce style grill. it was nice. had 18s on it. i left a cadillacowners.com card on his window. matter of fact i left all of them a cadillacowners.com card on them. people thought i was giving out tickets!!!!!!! :D

Ralph
10-14-04, 10:47 PM
matter of fact i left all of them a cadillacowners.com card on them.

That's a good idea, did you print them off on your computer? I think Sal should make those Forum stickers black with gold lettering. I'll have to mention it to him.

I LOVE the last Eldos but I've only seen one of them so I'm assuming they are rare or something. The most common Cadillac I see of any is the '89-'93 Deville C body.

Adam
10-14-04, 11:03 PM
well if everything goes right a guy i know is making those stickers so we'll see what happens. if we do ill ship them to Sal to get his approval on them. so hopefully soon. yeah i printed cadillacowners.com out and put them in my wallet in case of such a day. that reminds me, i gotta print more, im out.

majax
10-16-04, 01:20 AM
I LOVE the last Eldos but I've only seen one of them so I'm assuming they are rare or something. The most common Cadillac I see of any is the '89-'93 Deville C body.

Thats because you have one parked outside your house like me. :thumbsup:

Adam
10-16-04, 04:14 PM
record low today, only 6 Caddies. 5 Devilles and 1 STS

Adam
10-16-04, 04:17 PM
That's amazing! It's good to know that doctors and staff are buying Cadillacs instead of falling into the snobby Benz/BMW role. I know a few doctors and none of them drive Caddies! They drive Jaguar, Acura (suv) Benz. I don't think many professional people take time to read or research the likes of JD Power et. al. to see who makes good cars anymore. They go on name alone but things change. :mad:

Throughout my entire week I only saw 3 Cadillacs, all 1990's Devilles.

i have doctors asking me about my Fleetwood all the time. they love my car. even a doctor (cant give his name) that drives a Ferrari always asks me about mine and is trying to find him one. the docs love my car.