: newbe from canada

sydns
06-08-11, 11:11 AM
Hello all,my name is Steve, I must say this is a great site with plenty of information.
I just purchased a '95 deVille with 120K miles on it.It was an Arizona car before it came to western (no salt) Canada and it just arrived on the east coast a week ago.The body/floor/trunk are all rust free....big deal here on the coast with the salt air and all the salt they use on the roads here in the winter.
It does need some front end work and the A/C is not working,but still a nice car to drive.
I've pulled the codes,I'll have to go through them when I get the time...can't be too bad,the car rides like new but she is due for a tune up.

My father had a 1979,1988,1991, and a 1994 deVille all purchased new,so I've been hooked on them for awhile.:)

Submariner409
06-08-11, 01:12 PM
Hiya !! Welcome Aboard.................:welcome:

............now you can start going through Forums and the Cadillac Technical Archive, up ^^^ in the black bar.............lots of homework, depending on model, engine, and trouble codes of note.

orconn
06-08-11, 01:15 PM
Welcome to the Forums! Lots of info here to help us keep these old crocks on the road! Hope you enjoy your Cadillac in the years to come.

LisaUSA
06-08-11, 02:37 PM
hey :) i am new here also :D

Submariner409
06-08-11, 05:52 PM
hey :) i am new here also :D

Hiya.............Just for grins and kicks, start a new thread in this Forum and update your profile with your car, year, model, mileage. :highfive:

Ranger
06-10-11, 11:14 PM
:welcome: