: Car goes to dealer tomorrow...

hulksdaddy
06-07-11, 12:32 AM
Check out the steering. Rubbing/grinding is bad. Also, seems like a lot of play in steering. Thinking rack. Will let you all know when I do.

cbloveday
06-07-11, 12:35 AM
Good luck. I hope your back on the road soon.

Vcoupe11
06-07-11, 10:39 AM
Hope this is an easy fix for you.

Gary

urnodaisy
06-07-11, 06:18 PM
Should be back from the dealer by now right? Curious to hear what they found...

Sent from HTC Thunderbolt.

Bushidopupil
06-07-11, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I'm very curious myself, since mine is doing somewhat the same thing.

hulksdaddy
06-07-11, 08:39 PM
Well, after looking it over, no codes, nothing they can see, so got another " inherent to the vehicle".

Seems like a lot of annoying shit is "inherent" in these things.

Bushidopupil
06-07-11, 08:49 PM
Well, after looking it over, no codes, nothing they can see, so got another " inherent to the vehicle".

They will figure it out when the steering wheels start to come off in peoples hands at 180+......Sorry you didn't have better luck for us both man....I will get my brothers Tech 2 the end of the month and see if it gives any more info...

urnodaisy
06-07-11, 10:29 PM

Thanks, mate. So basically another issue they can't resolve so their answer is "working as intended". **sigh** If you get any feedback or resolve the issue on your own I'd certainly like to know. Cheers.

hulksdaddy
06-07-11, 11:17 PM
Thanks, mate. So basically another issue they can't resolve so their answer is "working as intended". **sigh** If you get any feedback or resolve the issue on your own I'd certainly like to know. Cheers.

No problem. Do you have this issue as well?