: Boy< Am I confused

ductman
06-06-11, 08:23 AM
I just contacted GM earnings center about obtaining my points back on the vehicle I did not take delivery of, they said I did not have any additional offers of 1500 dollars above the 1000 dollars, one Cadillac dealer which I received a phone quote from said I did, I do remember receiving a letter in the mail but I did not hold onto it, without the additional 1500, this is a deal breaker, any body know how I can get to the bottom of this, thanks.

Smokin' SRX
06-06-11, 10:08 AM
Hmmm....I recently bought a new GMC Yukon, also with $1500 Bonus Points from GM card. I too had lost the" offer letter" but the Dealer simply pulled it up on his computer when I gave him my card #. There were expiration dates! Maybe you're past?? Or maybe the 1500 was ALREADY given the other Dealer?? The GM Card center should be able to verify ALL this stuff...... ask for a Supervisor.

How frustrating...

Good luck
SS

PS.....go to the GM CARD Offers site and see what they show. It goes by STATE and COUNTY too! You don't show a State or region in your profile or I would have checked for you. Some did expire on 5/31..................

Marc NY
06-07-11, 06:58 AM
I just contacted GM earnings center about obtaining my points back on the vehicle I did not take delivery of, they said I did not have any additional offers of 1500 dollars above the 1000 dollars, one Cadillac dealer which I received a phone quote from said I did, I do remember receiving a letter in the mail but I did not hold onto it, without the additional 1500, this is a deal breaker, any body know how I can get to the bottom of this, thanks.My daughter just received a $1,500.00 coupon yesterday in the mail to add to her GM Card earnings. There are various programs out there by GM or GM affiliates. You just have to hope you fall into their criteria to get their mailings.

As SS stated you need to call and check out if you qualify for another discount.