: Offset?

juiceE
10-14-04, 01:43 PM
HEY GUYz

WUTS THE FWB's LUG OFF SET AND BOLT CIRCLE? AND REAR SPACEING?

IM GONA LOOK IT UP, BUT WANTED VERIFICATION FROM THE FORUM TOO.

FASTWOOD... WHAT WAS THE FATTEST TIRE WIDTH U FIT IN THE REAR SKIRT?

HotRodSaint
10-14-04, 05:26 PM
I think it was a +8 offset and 5 backspace?

juiceE
10-15-04, 12:19 PM
Thanx

HotRodSaint
10-15-04, 01:34 PM
From my research, the 8.5" wide SS wheel, required minor modification to the skirt to fit. It's an 8.5" w/ 5" backspace.

Using this information, I decided to use the same backspace 5" on an 8' wide rim. In theory this meant I had 1/2" more room. In practice tires stick out further. I haven't had to modify my skirts like the SS wheel guys do though.

At least not yet. Next week, when the discs get installed I will have more answers.

juiceE
10-15-04, 02:42 PM
keep us posted... how much $$$ for disc conversion.... is it going to make alot of difference? i put heavy duty towing boots an shoes back there, and their holding up better then my performance rotors, which are severly warped, but at least they lasted longer then stocks...any way, this time im gona throw on sum drilled rotors, but i dont know if i should stick with ceramic pads... or go with semi-metalic

dam, i jus remembered i still need to get a new wheel cyclinder, because i broke off the bleeder, an need a fluid bleed really urgently... fluid looks like molassis