: 540rwhp/560rwtq!!

Bookinctsv
06-04-11, 07:34 PM
D3 intake, corsa axleback, 10" pulley, d3 heat exchanger. 14psi mustang dyno. Soon to come, kooks full exhaust, 72lbs injectors, lid spacer. What other mods would ypu fellas recommend? TB? Ported blower or snout pr both? Also what numbers should i expect?

LitiGATOR
06-04-11, 07:50 PM
Nice numbers Brandon. I wanna run you.

PremierJosh
06-04-11, 07:53 PM
Small cam next. I'm not a fan of a 10" without a way of making the motor more efficient. I feel with a good working setup you will always make more HP than tq. You get the tq from all the boost. I would do a cam, ported blower, or at least headers also.

miamictsv
06-04-11, 08:05 PM
Very good numbers. I have similar set up minus the axle back and i made 13HP less but 19Tq more then you. Who tuned your car? I will be adding injectors soon and porting the blower and re tune probably in September as right now is too hot down here in Miami. I might add cat delete or high flow cat not sure yet.

shade
06-04-11, 09:42 PM
Might contact KDI heard they are doing some kick ass port work on the blowers

Bookinctsv
06-04-11, 10:09 PM
Litigator: thanks lets do it.

Josh: i have been thinkin about a cam but i need to do a little more research i dont know much yet.

Miamictsv: yohan from diablo sport he said my torq was down also but i will be seeing him again in a few weeks to work out the kinks....

And shade i will look into it

Thanks fellas

DrumStix
06-05-11, 01:34 AM
An LS9 cam is pretty straight forward and will get you about 30 RWHP. Porting the blower as well should put you around 600 or more depending on the state of the tune and supporting components. I am being a little conservative of course. We have a new port just released and things are looking very good. It will be hot as heck this week but we are going to try to validate what we've seen with independent numbers.

Drum

Junkie414
06-05-11, 02:31 AM
Not bad should be a fun ride

Bookinctsv
06-05-11, 03:10 AM
It is a fun ride but now i feel the power going out.... When i first took it off the dyno and staryed driving it, it was riding different and then the power came on ..... Now i see that when i floor it for a while at high rpms it shuts down power and boosts drops from 15psi to 4-5 psi :( !!!! Wuts going on can anyone help me?

mannyz
06-05-11, 07:54 AM
P-valve mod..same thing happened to me..Stand and look at the blower on the lower left there is a plug. Pull it off and cap the male end with a vacuum cap. I used a nipple off a brake caliper.

PhxTriode
06-05-11, 10:52 AM
It is a fun ride but now i feel the power going out.... When i first took it off the dyno and staryed driving it, it was riding different and then the power came on ..... Now i see that when i floor it for a while at high rpms it shuts down power and boosts drops from 15psi to 4-5 psi :( !!!! Wuts going on can anyone help me?

Take it back to the tuner. Don't continue high rpm until doing so

1) may not have adjusted kpa limit for SC

2) it's pulling boost for a reason if #1 doesn't apply protecting itself.

Bookinctsv
06-05-11, 11:37 PM
Thanks manny and phxtriode. I will recommend these opinions too my mechanic as soon as possible . And i will deffinetly see my tuner soon becuase i cannot continue to have this problem everytime i go to highrevs... Everytime i turn on the car i to drive floor it a little just to see by boost gauge go up past the 5psi mark just to make surr its working then after a few actions of flooring it out of turns or straight aways it goes back down in psi and wont pass 5 psi at most and takes forever to get up to high speeds :( anything else i should be looking for... And if anybody had this problem tell me things i should be looking for or thibgs i should and should not do. Thanks again fellas

miamictsv
06-06-11, 11:10 AM
Keep us posted. I think might car did it once or twice not sure as i did not look at the gauge and it might have been fuel cut as well. So far all my latest pulls are fine. I will do some more test today as i need to see johan as well to get some minor changes as well. It only does it if you punch it while already doing 30mph or above right ?

Bookinctsv
06-06-11, 12:47 PM
Keep us posted. I think might car did it once or twice not sure as i did not look at the gauge and it might have been fuel cut as well. So far all my latest pulls are fine. I will do some more test today as i need to see johan as well to get some minor changes as well. It only does it if you punch it while already doing 30mph or above right ?

Yea it has done it to me from 30 mph all the way to 110mph flooring it in 4th and the supercharger takes a crap from 15psi down to 4psi

Bookinctsv
06-06-11, 03:10 PM
I got a P0106 code today MAP sensor/ absoultue pressure manifold or something like that can someone explain that to me... I understand it has something to do with the high boost pressure but thats about it??

PhxTriode
06-06-11, 03:28 PM
I got a P0106 code today MAP sensor/ absoultue pressure manifold or something like that can someone explain that to me... I understand it has something to do with the high boost pressure but thats about it??

It is a diagnostics test, have your tuner set the min and max ECT for P0101,P0106,P0121 to 493* on both acounts (min ECT and max ECT)

Bookinctsv
06-06-11, 07:18 PM
Told my tuner that and my tuner that he hasn't had to do that with any V's that he has tuned yet only most;y on the camaros and vettes.... But he said in my case since i have a 2011 he may have to do so. Are there any differences in the tuning area and computer between the 09s, 10s, and 11's?

wait4me
06-06-11, 08:19 PM
But he said in my case since i have a 2011 he may have to do so. Are there any differences in the tuning area and computer between the 09s, 10s, and 11's?

There are only minor changes in the background on them. Nothing really in regards to the issue you are having.

It is a table you can make larger to allow more of a window of safety. If you fully just shut off the tests you could have a bad situation on your hands if the throttle actually sticks from being bad, or you have some kind of boost issue.

In regular peoples software, You could however change the window that it allows that test to be run. Say 3000 rpms instead of 5000. That would make it not see the added boost and still allow some safety in the calibration.

wait4me
06-06-11, 08:20 PM
If it is Johan, just have him yahoomsg me, Ill fix it for him.

Bookinctsv
06-06-11, 08:48 PM
Wait4me yes it is johan.... And thanks for that man really appreciate it!!!

wait4me
06-06-11, 09:11 PM
No problem, :)

js615
06-07-11, 02:01 PM
"There's a lot of love out there, man. " - Fillmore

PhxTriode
06-07-11, 03:39 PM
Told my tuner that and my tuner that he hasn't had to do that with any V's that he has tuned yet only most;y on the camaros and vettes.... But he said in my case since i have a 2011 he may have to do so. Are there any differences in the tuning area and computer between the 09s, 10s, and 11's?

I have an 09 and had to do it to mine after blower and TB was ported.

Bookinctsv
06-07-11, 07:28 PM
Sounds man just got my car reflashed today and it running like a monster. Might be heading up to PBIR with a few forum members to cut her loose.