: Introduction

Ed @Lingenfelter
10-14-04, 11:32 AM
Hello members!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to anyone who hasn't met me yet. My name is Ed Potter, and I've been with Lingenfelter for about 10 years now. I work in sales and technical support, and spend most of my time on the phone, and online. Myself and Jeff Myers (Jeff@LIngenfelter)are available for questions, tech support, or anything else you may need.
We can be reached at:

Lingenfelter Performance Engineering
1557 Winchester Rd.
Decatur, IN 46733
260-724-2552

Ed - ext. 1002, epotter@lingenfelter.com
Jeff - ext. 1004, jmyers@lingenfelter.com

We will be frequenting this forum as well as the CTSV forum on a daily basis,
so feel free to post up any question/concerns and will try to help the best we can.

Thanks!,
Ed

CADDYBLACK99
10-14-04, 10:19 PM
Welcome Ed and Jeff!

It good to have you on board!
:welcome:
Paul

Ed @Lingenfelter
10-15-04, 09:02 AM
Thanks Paul!

We should be seeing some exciting things on the CTSV in the near future, so keep an eye on this forum, You'll see it here first!

Ed

Jeff@Lingenfelter
10-15-04, 10:03 AM
Thanks Paul!!!

Sinister Angel
10-15-04, 10:39 AM
As a random though, have you guys ever considered doing work on the N*, or was it one of those motors that you decided just wasn't gonna happen?

Ed @Lingenfelter
10-15-04, 11:17 AM
We actually have had some discussions on the Northstar, but that's about as far as we have gone.

I did see a local resident driving around in his new XLR several times lately, I wonder if I can get him to let us play with it a little..........

Ed

Sinister Angel
10-15-04, 11:52 AM
I think the new STS would be a good platform for doing work on given the fact it's either AWD or RWD. I think it would be nice to have the larger Cadillacs playing around with the big boys, ala the BMW M5 and the Mercedes SL65 AMG. That being said, I still wouldn't mind a 427TT job done on a CTSv :)

Dreamin
10-15-04, 04:38 PM
It's good to have you guys here!
:welcome:

ssmith100
10-15-04, 04:52 PM
Jeff or Ed,

How long before you have production for the CAI that was on your car in the the Super Car Shootout?? Loved that oval filter.

Shane

Ed @Lingenfelter
10-15-04, 05:39 PM
thanks for the welcome guys!

Shane, we are actually testing a new prototype this weekend, if we are happy with the results, we should have production units within a couple weeks.

As soon as we have production units available, Jeff or I will post it in this forum.

Thanks,
Ed

lux hauler
11-02-04, 06:08 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!
You folks have a tremendous reputation in the aftermarket arena....it's good to have you here.
I'm not really into the newer stuff but appreciate what you and your collegues have been able to do with the cars I've read about in the past.
Ever think about doing something with a big block Caddy? ;)
Again....good to have you around.

Ed @Lingenfelter
12-14-04, 12:04 PM
Thanks Lux!

We appreciate the kind words. We are still a full service machine shop, so we can definately handle that big Caddy motor for you. I usually handle a lot of the one off stuff, so let me know if you want to discuss some options.

Ed

lux hauler
12-19-04, 08:19 AM
Ed,
Actually, my 500 is already finished.....just awaiting install (into an '84 Coupe Deville). It would be cool to see you folks work your magic on on an older Caddy though. A '69 or '70 Coupe Deville, injected and massaged 500, modern suspension and big brakes..... :thumbsup: It would actually make a pretty good promo piece for shows.....I like it. :D
Besides all that, we need a really big name behind the Cadillac big block to help get some performance parts developed. ;)