: Want to ruin your neighbors life?

heavymetals
06-04-11, 05:19 PM
Good thing my neighbor is a "good guy".

The "investigator" showed up to ask me about him.

Background for a government job.

You want to kill a career?

Tell them the subject borrows money from ya and is a good guy when sober (rarely).

orconn
06-04-11, 05:53 PM
Security clearances are not a joke. If you are questioned about someone who is being considered for a security clearance you should give an honest answer to the questions ask including negative (behavior that might make the individual prone to intentionally, unintentionally revealing classified information or would make the subject a blackmail candidate).

Stingroo
06-04-11, 06:18 PM
I'd love to ruin my neighbors lives. They're a bunch of illegal immigrants and there's this annoying tree in their front yard with these little red berries on it, and when the guys get drunk they throw them at everyone's cars.

My other neighbor has already threatened them with a chainsaw. I hope he does it one day.

:food-snacking:

orconn
06-04-11, 06:46 PM
I'd love to ruin my neighbors lives. They're a bunch of illegal immigrants and there's this annoying tree in their front yard with these little red berries on it, and when the guys get drunk they throw them at everyone's cars.

My other neighbor has already threatened them with a chainsaw. I hope he does it one day.

:food-snacking:

Just report the family to ICE, be sure to get the name of the individual to whom you reported them. If there is no response on the part of ICE call your Congressman and complain. Bet it solves your drunken berry throwing problem! Yup, you'll be real "Stingroo!"

Don't encourage the neighbor's chainsaw solution you could end up with stains on the Roowagon.

heavymetals
06-04-11, 07:36 PM
Security clearances are not a joke. If you are questioned about someone who is being considered for a security clearance you should give an honest answer to the questions ask including negative (behavior that might make the individual prone to intentionally, unintentionally revealing classified information or would make the subject a blackmail candidate).

I went through all that when I worked in ERRORSPACE.

I had an EBI. :shhh:

Stingroo
06-04-11, 08:03 PM
Don't encourage the neighbor's chainsaw solution you could end up with stains on the Roowagon.

That's okay, it's red. :lol:

DouglasJRizzo
06-04-11, 08:23 PM
I wouldn't jack around with security clearance questions unless you want the same guy coming back to your house with a warrant.

As far as neighbors, I'm blessed with good ones although parking either of the hearses in the driveway does tend to rattle their cages a bit.

dkozloski
06-04-11, 08:28 PM
Lying to a federal LEO is a felony whether you are under oath or not.

Sevillian273
06-04-11, 08:57 PM
Sting, search 'Ari Shaffir' on youtube. He has a get-it-done way of dealing with illegals. :sneaky:

My neighbor planted a line of tall bushes between our driveways (see photo). Presumably so he doesnt have to look at my automotive shenanigans. :histeric:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/merc892003/100_1978.jpg

Seems everytime I'm working on a project, he's out there watering them. Grow faster damnit!!

DouglasJRizzo
06-04-11, 08:59 PM
Sting, search 'Ari Shaffir' on youtube. He has a get-it-done way of dealing with illegals. :sneaky:

My neighbor planted a line of tall bushes between our driveways (see photo). Presumably so he doesnt have to look at my automotive shenanigans. :histeric:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/merc892003/100_1978.jpg

Seems everytime I'm working on a project, he's out there watering them. Grow faster damnit!!

GORGEOUS Tbird!! A 69 Landau! Beautiful! I have a 67!

Playdrv4me
06-05-11, 04:43 AM
No need to lie, just say things in a suspicious tone... "Oh him... yeeeeaaahhh... well... yeah he's a good guy."

HAZZARDJOHN
06-05-11, 04:20 PM
It wouldn't matter unless you could figure out everybody they know and call them to get them on the same page. I have security clearance from when I worked at the nuke plant (lasts five years) and not only did they call my three references, they called my neighbors, my family, friends I haven't talked to in years, college professors. They asked all of them for three additional references. Some weren't even asked anything beyond that. I was getting emails and phone calls from the strangest people asking me why the government was asking them about me. They are looking for trends not stories. If one person says I am a booze hound and the rest never mention it, it will be disregarded.

They are making a profile, not relying on gossip. Trust me when you are subject to this they will know more about you than you do.

Ranger
06-05-11, 10:18 PM
Well put.

Playdrv4me
06-06-11, 06:38 AM
Sure, but if you don't like the person none of that really matters. It's just the desire to throw a little fly in the ointment regardless.