: GM Nav disc 40 dollar fathers day discount

PreachRR
06-03-11, 04:42 PM
I was checking on the GM nav disc site and noticed that they are having a 40 dollars off savings for fathers day..so if you want to get your new disc for 160 instead of 200 have at it!
http://www.gmnavdisc.com/

fastmak
06-04-11, 09:28 AM
Still way overpriced. If GM would charge $100 for them, more owners would purchase the update. I hardly use my Nav in the first place, but would like updated info when I do get around to using it. Some have been able to get the free update even though the offer ended a while ago. I have tried twice through email and have been denied both times. I guess GM likes looking at all those discs on their shelves instead of making customers happy and satisfied. I know, I'm dreaming... LOL

RippyPartsDept
06-04-11, 09:39 AM
discs on shelves = money in pocket

keep an eye on ebay for your disc's part number ... often new discs will surface on there for $100 or less (i think they're lifted from the dealerships by employees or test-drivers ... we keep tight control of our nav discs)

Big Windy Ext
06-05-11, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the heads up Preach . I used up my get a free updated disc card . You too Rippey,I didn't know you had thieves and hustlers in the Bible belt lol!!