: Additional Heat Exchanger info

DrumStix
06-02-11, 10:53 PM
For those that don't frequent the vendor section too often, I just posted some pictures and additional data on our HX.

Also, I have a new batch of New Era CAI's ready to finish in any color.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/kdinnovations/231763-our-heat-exchanger-dimensions-pics.html

shade
06-02-11, 11:11 PM
You cant put the info in the main forum any more? It all has to go to the vendor section?

Domsz06
06-02-11, 11:16 PM
You cant put the info in the main forum any more? It all has to go to the vendor section?

Yeah. If it pertains to a vendor....:(

shade
06-02-11, 11:17 PM
Kinda lame. Moddies I think this should be allowed, not many people look in the vendor section even if a vendor posts a HEY GO LOOK.

DrumStix
06-03-11, 12:06 AM
Nah, we can start posts here, we just cannot jump in others threads saying meth sucks or whatever. Kinda refreshing and I'm happy with the changes and fairness rules.

I thought it would be nice to begin placing things in the vendor forum so they are easier to quickly review.

Drum

The Tony Show
06-03-11, 12:07 PM
Yeah. If it pertains to a vendor....

I think it's time you stopped trying to speaking for the vendors and moderators.

Nah, we can start posts here, we just cannot jump in others threads

Drumstix is correct.

Vendors can post threads wherever they like, except if the posts are intended to directly disparage a competing product offered here. There's tons of information on this site and all around the rest of the Internet people can use to decide on mods like meth injection, dyno tuning vs mail order, heat exchangers, intake designs, etc, so there's no need for vendors (or regular posters) to be cutting down on other products offered here.

Domsz06
06-03-11, 12:15 PM
I think it's time you stopped trying to speaking for the vendors and moderators.

Drumstix is correct.

Vendors can post threads wherever they like, except if the posts are intended to directly disparage a competing product offered here. There's tons of information on this site and all around the rest of the Internet people can use to decide on mods like meth injection, dyno tuning vs mail order, heat exchangers, intake designs, etc, so there's no need for vendors (or regular posters) to be cutting down on other products offered here.

I just call it how I see it.

CTSV4now
06-03-11, 12:25 PM
Given all the choices out there, how is this one different than all the others?

DrumStix
06-03-11, 12:36 PM
In another thread we posted some data but, The core density allows a 55% pass through on the air side. Others that we tested down to 11% so the air was stacking at the leading edge of the core and doing very little.

IAT data will follow shortly with screen shots of the datalogs

The Tony Show
06-03-11, 12:51 PM
I just call it how I see it.

As evidenced by DrumStix's post, KDI and all the vendors are quite happy with how we run things here. Until you're made a moderator or sign up as a vendor, your input on these matters is not needed, especially since it's incorrect.

You've been quote vocal around the community lately about things that have nothing to do with you. Now would be a great time to get back to chatting about your car and CTS-Vs in general.

Domsz06
06-03-11, 03:00 PM
As evidenced by DrumStix's post, KDI and all the vendors are quite happy with how we run things here. Until you're made a moderator or sign up as a vendor, your input on these matters is not needed, especially since it's incorrect.

You've been quote vocal around the community lately about things that have nothing to do with you. Now would be a great time to get back to chatting about your car and CTS-Vs in general.

My chatting and vocalness had part to do with the uprising and how you guys are now moderating the threads, so therefore it was successful and worked. Perhaps the mods were already in the process of changing their ways perhaps not. I think my actions helped it and I'll take the infractions and warnings that were issued.

There are no rules that say I can not answer posts. I'm not slandering and I'm not answering incorrectly. I'm answering how I see it. There is no penality to answer how I see it. If there was then half the members here would not be allowed to answer anymore since they anser incorrectly.

I also will not bash anyone without proof as I have been instructed to do. As you as mods have also said you will allow data to be posted to prove otherwise.

I will never be a supportive member until the site actually functions how a site should and uses a data base that works.

The Tony Show
06-03-11, 03:14 PM
If you have something to discuss with the site staff, send us a PM. Stop polluting vendor threads with off topic complaining. KDI is trying to talk about their heat exchanger and you're rambling about the moderators.

Final warning.

Mike TexaSS
06-03-11, 11:07 PM
Looks good Drum. I assume it will mount dead center in the grill?

PM me a brother in law price and I might snag one up.

DrumStix
06-04-11, 08:02 AM
Center mounted, yup.

Busabob
06-04-11, 09:11 AM
Can't wait to get mine, thank PHXtriode and Drumstix!!

Domsz06
06-04-11, 11:40 AM
My chatting and vocalness had part to do with the uprising and how you guys are now moderating the threads, so therefore it was successful and worked. Perhaps the mods were already in the process of changing their ways perhaps not. I think my actions helped it and I'll take the infractions and warnings that were issued.

There are no rules that say I can not answer posts. I'm not slandering and I'm not answering incorrectly. I'm answering how I see it. There is no penality to answer how I see it. If there was then half the members here would not be allowed to answer anymore since they anser incorrectly.

I also will not bash anyone without proof as I have been instructed to do. As you as mods have also said you will allow data to be posted to prove otherwise.

I will never be a supportive member until the site actually functions how a site should and uses a data base that works.

wow another warning, really Florian. You are on your power trip, other members are voicing it too.

DrumStix
06-04-11, 02:17 PM
I want this to be a HX thread.

Luna.
06-04-11, 02:40 PM
Very cool looking intercooler, fellas!

Looks a lot like the D3 intercooler. Are you guys distributing D3's intercooler or is it your own design?

Very nice in any case. Gotta love low IATs. :)

PhxTriode
06-04-11, 03:53 PM
Thanks Luna,

It is our own core.

DrumStix
06-04-11, 04:01 PM
It was asked of us to provide a price without fittings so here you go...

$839 + shipping