: no air coming out the front vents of the truck

sl1world
06-02-11, 11:58 AM
I have a 2007 escalade and had it in storage for a year. I used it for a week and the ac worked fine in it. yesterday the the ac breaks. well no air weath it be cold or hot comes out the front of the vehicle. the air in the middle and the back comes out just fine. any ideas on what might be the problem?

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-02-11, 02:04 PM
Sl1world,

I am sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue with your vehicle. Have you spoken with your local Cadillac dealership to confirm what this issue is?

Thank you!

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

sl1world
06-02-11, 05:05 PM
i was told 2 bring it in i was just seeing if i could find an answer this way. my truck is 3 weeks out of warranty. isnt that how it always works. bumper to bumper ends and 3 weeks later this happens.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-03-11, 12:50 PM
Sl1world,

I completely understand. I would advise you to speak with your dealership to confirm if they can do anything since your vehicle is only 3 weeks out of warranty.

Thank you

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

hannity
06-03-11, 07:31 PM
i was told 2 bring it in i was just seeing if i could find an answer this way. my truck is 3 weeks out of warranty. isnt that how it always works. bumper to bumper ends and 3 weeks later this happens.

Sorry to hear what happened, it should not happen especially being so new. But anything man-made can break. I have no idea what it could be. Please keep us posted, and good luck.