: Dallas GTG?

zirotti
06-01-11, 08:36 PM
I'm new to Dallas but I know there are a few of you guys around. Let's do a GTG soon. I am in Uptown but open to meeting pretty much anywhere.

Thoughts?

whisler151
06-01-11, 08:51 PM
I live downtown...i'm down to meet up whenever. I'm in uptown a lot.

It seems most of the guys are pretty far out in the burbs. We used to have Dallas meets all the time in 07-08, but interest fizzled out.

zirotti
06-01-11, 08:58 PM
Maybe we can get them geared back up! I haven't seen another V in town (I am sure there are hundreds) but I've only been around a few weeks.

jwa999
06-01-11, 09:48 PM
http://www.dfwautoclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Checkout standing meet saturday mornings in frisco (lebanon & tollroad). Been there once or twice.
Myself I commute between the colony and addison, so look out for a white 09 coming up behind you fast on the tollroad!.

Junkie414
06-02-11, 12:59 AM
Yup DFWac if you like morning stuff. If not you can come out to our Coit/190 meet behind the Mcdonalds. Usually a small personal meet full of some cool car guys. Friday nights starting between 8-9pm

Umrswimr
06-02-11, 08:43 AM
Yup DFWac if you like morning stuff. If not you can come out to our Coit/190 meet behind the Mcdonalds. Usually a small personal meet full of some cool car guys. Friday nights starting between 8-9pm

What type of crowd is this? We talking Cars & Coffee or F&F?

zirotti
06-02-11, 09:17 AM
what type of crowd is this? We talking cars & coffee or f&f?

f&f?

whisler151
06-02-11, 09:50 AM
f&f?

Fast and Furious.

Junkie414
06-02-11, 11:43 AM
What type of crowd is this? We talking Cars & Coffee or F&F?

Honestly lots of us are old school street/dig/track junkies. Lots of old mustang/grand national guys and such. I think its one of the more mature night meets in DFW

Umrswimr
06-02-11, 12:32 PM
Honestly lots of us are old school street/dig/track junkies. Lots of old mustang/grand national guys and such. I think its one of the more mature night meets in DFW

Ah, ok. Seen too many of the punk azz HS crowd meets, so this sounds much better. Although, at least at those meets I could roll up in my wife's Scion and still have the fastest ride!

Junkie414
06-02-11, 12:38 PM
Ah, ok. Seen too many of the punk azz HS crowd meets, so this sounds much better. Although, at least at those meets I could roll up in my wife's Scion and still have the fastest ride!

There are a few of those guys at every meet, we cant always help it. But this meet is by far the most laid back group of guys in DFW. My favorite meet and I hit up a lot of them here in the metroplex. If you want send me a PM with your contact info and I can meet up with ya before hand and roll in together.