: Escalade 07 engine light , stabilitrak

Abdullah89
06-01-11, 12:40 AM
Hi
This my first post & I hope you help me solve my problem with my Escalade 07 100k , yesterday I've replaced and serviced my brakes , after two hours , I started up my car and after a while , suddenly !! Stabilitrak light just show up and (SERVICE STABILITRAK ) On the DIC , also Parking Assist OFF !! I've restarted the engine and all signals gone , but engine light still showing up .

My dealer charge at least 30$ just to check it with TECH2 !

Any ideas what would that be ?

thanks in advance

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-01-11, 10:49 AM
Hi
This my first post & I hope you help me solve my problem with my Escalade 07 100k , yesterday I've replaced and serviced my brakes , after two hours , I started up my car and after a while , suddenly !! Stabilitrak light just show up and (SERVICE STABILITRAK ) On the DIC , also Parking Assist OFF !! I've restarted the engine and all signals gone , but engine light still showing up .

My dealer charge at least 30$ just to check it with TECH2 !

Any ideas what would that be ?

thanks in advance

Abdullah89,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your Escalade. Did you perform this work yourself or did you take your vehicle to the dealership?

Thank you!

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

icejava
06-01-11, 12:50 PM
hey Abdullah89,
I had this same problem with the "Service Stabilitrak". I disconnected the battery for half a day. After that, the light went off. I made an appt with the dealership and they couldn't find any problems. Its been almost 2 years now and I haven't seen the light turn back on. I only have 12K miles on my truck.

Abdullah89
06-01-11, 10:25 PM
Thank you all for replying

Abdullah89,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your Escalade. Did you perform this work yourself or did you take your vehicle to the dealership?

Thank you!

Elizabeth, Cadillac Customer Service

I've took the car to small nearby garage to do that work , it was simple work just replaced the disks and brake pads.

Thank you for your concern

hey Abdullah89,
I had this same problem with the "Service Stabilitrak". I disconnected the battery for half a day. After that, the light went off. I made an appt with the dealership and they couldn't find any problems. Its been almost 2 years now and I haven't seen the light turn back on. I only have 12K miles on my truck.

thanks for your post ,

Actually , after 24 hrs the car was off , I've started the engine and guess what , the engine light is gone !

does that mean it was mistake in computer or something ? :ill:

should I BE HAPPY now or . .. . This car made me crazy

Abdullah89
06-02-11, 09:14 PM
pump