: Embedded Link Issues?

thebigjimsho
05-31-11, 11:19 PM
It's happened a couple of times tonight. Someone had a link to a picture album or a Photobucket video and when I just left clicked it, it took me to the CadillacForums forum list page. If I clicked View in Separate Tab, it would properly load the link.

Any thoughts on this? Has anyone else noticed this??

JimmyH
06-05-11, 12:27 PM
Sal has filters in place for certain links. It is probably interfering. I did experience it, but I was on my iphone, so I chalked it up to that. I will keep an eye out though.

Lord Cadillac
06-09-11, 09:19 PM
Can you show me a post with the issue happening?

JimmyH
06-10-11, 02:59 PM
I remember tapping on a few pictures in tapatalk to view them, and instead of viewing the picture, it opened up the cadillacforums home page in the browser. I figured it was just a bug in tapatalk, but it sounds similar to what bigjim experienced.

thebigjimsho
06-11-11, 09:18 PM
I only saw it twice within a small timeframe. Haven't seen it since and I'm not sure if I'd remember the proper links...

Lord Cadillac
06-12-11, 09:00 AM
Hopefully the problem has been fixed with the latest upgrade...

Regarding Tapatalk - we can now moderate if we want to.

JimmyH
06-12-11, 12:35 PM
I noticed that. Cool beans. However, it seems since you did this, I can no longer edit posts in tapatalk. When you tap on a message, the slide out menu gives options to quote, share, etc. But I am not seeing one for edit. Not that I often edit other's posts, but I cannot edit my own.

Lord Cadillac
06-12-11, 01:19 PM
I noticed that. Cool beans. However, it seems since you did this, I can no longer edit posts in tapatalk. When you tap on a message, the slide out menu gives options to quote, share, etc. But I am not seeing one for edit. Not that I often edit other's posts, but I cannot edit my own.

Hmm. I get:

Quite
Moderate
More

JimmyH
06-12-11, 02:21 PM
That's what I get too. The more opens an iphone menu of
open in safari
copy url
view profile

I am not seeing options anywhere for edit.