: Escalade EXT Sports Tent at the beach (Pics inside)

05-31-11, 02:14 PM
The first time i put up the tent the wind was blowing bad and i was doing it alone so it took me about an hour to figure it out. After that it takes about 10-15 minutes to put it up and about 5 minutes to take it down.
I didn't get the air mattress that fits perfect in the bed because it was on back order so i just squeezed in an queen size for now.
I woke up in the middle of the night because it got a little hot but i just remote started the truck and went back to sleep. That was a good 10 minutes of full blast AC to make it a little more comfortable.

A few extra pics

05-31-11, 02:56 PM

05-31-11, 07:46 PM
Very nice!

05-31-11, 08:04 PM
that is pretty ****n sweet i must say. I've seen the tent on the website but never in person. Looks really sleek....ummm....

06-10-11, 12:43 PM
Thats badass, next time i go camping im gonna order one

06-11-11, 03:47 PM
I just noticed a discrepancy in your photos. There are different rims in a couple of pictures. Do you have offroad and on road sets or something? :)

06-11-11, 10:58 PM
I just noticed a discrepancy in your photos. There are different rims in a couple of pictures. Do you have offroad and on road sets or something? :)

Yeah, Why don't you have matching rims?

06-12-11, 02:58 AM
Would appear one side has beadlocks.....Thats strange, good catch though..

06-12-11, 09:59 AM

I think they are the same rims in all the pics. Some rims come with a removable panels.

Sent from Android.

06-13-11, 05:49 PM
On most of my cars i do the whole "Two Face thing" Mainly so i can have the best of both worlds. 2 different looks on the car and both side can never be seen at the same time so usually people don't notice it.
Right now i have the same wheels on the Escalade but removable beadlocks on one side. I'm just rolling like this for now until i can figure out if i want to stay "Two Face", remove the beadlock, or just keep the beadlocks all the way around.

I still have mixed feeling about the beadlock. I like the wheel better with it but i feel like i need a higher lift kit and more aggressive tire to pull off the look.
More aggressive looking tire only comes in 35" but i can't do 35's unless i go 3" higher then i am now. i can't go suspension higher because of my front drive shaft and even if i find a 3" body lift to go higher i won't be able to park my truck in the garage at work. I kinda screwed myself there.

Current set up is 3.5" lift on 33" Nitto Grapplers.

Here's my 2000 Audi TT. Two Face Sport Luxury on one side with a dish wheel and a more Tuner style on the other side.

My 2003 Infiniti FX45. Black on one side and Chrome on the other.

My Girl's old car. 1994 Honda Del Sol with Civic front clip.

06-13-11, 06:12 PM
AAHHAAAA, I was all over the beadlocks....LOL. I have never seen that before, but actually like it. Very nice sir!!!!!!

06-13-11, 06:19 PM
Whats up with the RZR???,,no two face for it??

06-13-11, 06:38 PM
Whats up with the RZR???,,no two face for it??

I still need some time to work on The Yamaha Rhino. So far i did a small lift kit and bigger tires. Currently working on audio and lighting then more cosmetic like wheels, roll cage, and rear seats.

06-13-11, 06:58 PM
i still don't have my Chick's car Two Faced but I'm thinking about it.
picture taken right after a friend and i put on a body kit and painted the roof black

Here's my project car thats kind of on the Back burner. I'll get to it when i can so she's been looking like this for a while just sitting in my back yard.
The reason i'm building this car is because an Integra was my first car and i loved it. It won me a lot of trophies then got stolen before a had a chance to finish off the dream vision that i had for it in my head. I guess i just have unresolved issues with Integra and i have to finish what i started.
Sorry for being offtopic. Just wanted to share my car background.
New integra in its current state. JDM front, Buddy club 2 boddy kit, and 19" 3 piece Racing Harts, and air suspension.

My old Integra before it got stolen.

06-13-11, 08:52 PM
Nice, my mistake on the side by side.

06-13-11, 10:15 PM
Nice, my mistake on the side by side.

You had the better idea. My mistake was not getting a RZR. I stayed loyal to Yamaha but after parking next to a RZR i wish i would have gotten one instead of my Rhino. RZR is faster and better looking.

06-13-11, 11:26 PM
That is a sweet set up! :cool2:

08-04-11, 06:07 PM
Please help me find this tent. Where did you purchase it from?

Big Windy Ext
08-04-11, 07:01 PM
It still may be in the Cadillac accessory guide . I have seen them on e-bay also.I could use one this weekend something tells me my gal's idea of just cruising up the lower Michigan shore and finding a place will end up with us sleeping in the rear of the EXT.

08-05-11, 09:44 PM
Please help me find this tent. Where did you purchase it from?