: Do you enjoy purchasing a new car?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-29-11, 11:07 AM
We're all car enthusiasts, but how many of us truly enjoy purchasing a new car?

For me, it's always fun to make a lists of cars to look at then after exhaustive test drives (and reviews) the list gets narrowed down until I have a final contender.

For example, when I was replacing the S320, I looked at a wide variety of vehicles, from 1996-00 Tahoes and Escalades to STS's and ETC's, Mark VIII's, Nissan Maximas, Cadillac Fleetwoods, a lot of stuff with the supercharged 3800, etc etc.

Then after finding the type of car you want, finding the right example is tougher. You've gotta spend a lot of time driving across town and comparing models in terms of overall condition, price, miles and so on and so forth, which in all reality can be pretty stressful. Again, as an example, after I decided I wanted the Regal GS more than anything else, I found a few examples in my area...some were too old or too high of mileage, then a real nice black/grey/grey low mile 2003 model was found at a local dealer (fully loaded as well, heated seats, sunroof, chromer wheels etc etc), but it sold before I committed to the idea of a GS. Then I found a really nice 03 GS with the Joe Abboud Package (men's fashion designer did a special Regal for a few years, this one was a dark metallic grey with the beige lower body and the brown/tan leather interior) at a dealer about two hours west of home, so I went out there, test drove it, and fell in love, but they wouldn't finance me for it because the mileage was too high (106,000), so I ended up buying the one I have now, because it was the last truly nice GS for sale in my area. I drove it about a month prior, but decided against it at the time because I wasn't fully committed to the GS at the time, and the price was a bit high and it lacked the sunroof and heated seats.

Anyways, long story short: I like deciding on the sort of car to buy next, but finding one that meets all my criteria is a PITA.

When I have a truly good car, like I did with the Sedan deVille and the Regal, I like to keep it for a very long time. Buying a new car is a risk, especially in terms of older used cars. Whenever I decide to go ahead and buy that classic car I've always wanted, I'll wait a while and find exactly what I want and hold onto it for a long time. It's even harder to find something in that age range that's nice and hasn't been modded or ruined over the years, and when you do it's truly something to hold onto.

How about you?

The Raven
05-29-11, 12:10 PM
We're all car enthusiasts, but how many of us truly enjoy purchasing a new car?

For me, it's always fun to make a lists of cars to look at then after exhaustive test drives (and reviews) the list gets narrowed down until I have a final contender.

For example, when I was replacing the S320, I looked at a wide variety of vehicles, from 1996-00 Tahoes and Escalades to STS's and ETC's, Mark VIII's, Nissan Maximas, Cadillac Fleetwoods, a lot of stuff with the supercharged 3800, etc etc.

Then after finding the type of car you want, finding the right example is tougher. You've gotta spend a lot of time driving across town and comparing models in terms of overall condition, price, miles and so on and so forth, which in all reality can be pretty stressful. Again, as an example, after I decided I wanted the Regal GS more than anything else, I found a few examples in my area...some were too old or too high of mileage, then a real nice black/grey/grey low mile 2003 model was found at a local dealer (fully loaded as well, heated seats, sunroof, chromer wheels etc etc), but it sold before I committed to the idea of a GS. Then I found a really nice 03 GS with the Joe Abboud Package (men's fashion designer did a special Regal for a few years, this one was a dark metallic grey with the beige lower body and the brown/tan leather interior) at a dealer about two hours west of home, so I went out there, test drove it, and fell in love, but they wouldn't finance me for it because the mileage was too high (106,000), so I ended up buying the one I have now, because it was the last truly nice GS for sale in my area. I drove it about a month prior, but decided against it at the time because I wasn't fully committed to the GS at the time, and the price was a bit high and it lacked the sunroof and heated seats.

Anyways, long story short: I like deciding on the sort of car to buy next, but finding one that meets all my criteria is a PITA.

When I have a truly good car, like I did with the Sedan deVille and the Regal, I like to keep it for a very long time. Buying a new car is a risk, especially in terms of older used cars. Whenever I decide to go ahead and buy that classic car I've always wanted, I'll wait a while and find exactly what I want and hold onto it for a long time. It's even harder to find something in that age range that's nice and hasn't been modded or ruined over the years, and when you do it's truly something to hold onto.

How about you?

Car shopping is fun, car BUYING is not. Who doesn't love to go out and drive everything under the sun for "testing purposes"? Conversely, who enjoys sitting face-to-face with an experienced negotiator trying to outsmart them to obtain the car they selected?

Sums it up pretty nicely I think.

96Fleetwood
05-29-11, 12:14 PM
I enjoy the search and final purchase. Almost like a hunter finding and killing its prey..... negotiation comes a close second to the test drive when it comes to fun :lildevil:

My wife and I had a discussion during dinner last night as to our next car purchase(s)... I am excited already! :yup:

Stingroo
05-29-11, 01:20 PM
Didn't you just buy two cars in 2011, Elias? :lol:

I wish I had the luxury to flip flop like that.

DouglasJRizzo
05-29-11, 01:44 PM
Most of my really good finds were by happenstance and not because I was actively looking.

In fact, I never really "car shop" because the only stuff I find is high milage, overpriced beaters and modifieds that I avoid like the plague. Generally, if I see so much as an aftermarket radio, I walk away. I don't like it when cars, particularly modern ones, get monkeyed with. It's a RARE thing to see mods done correctly and to my satisfaction.

I've found really good cars when not looking and I've had to "jump" when I did make the find knowing how tough it is. I still cringe thinking about when I found a mint '78 Coupe De Ville in a dealers lot, under 70k on it, and my dad was dragging his feet - "well maybe we'll get to it someday." It was gone in less than a day.

I also rarely buy anything this time of year. EVERYONE is buying cars when it's nice out. I usually buy in the fall or dead of winter. It seems that the better buys are out then and people are less in the "jerk" mode when you deal with them.

The few times I've ever bought new, I go in prepared. "This is what I want, what can you do for me, my time is limited." If I think that I'm being stalled or subject to the usual tactics, I say "sorry" and literally walk out. I have, on several occasions, gotten what I wanted for what I wanted to pay,in less than 10 minutes, if the salesman is smart to see that I'm getting ready to leave.

ryannel2003
05-29-11, 03:41 PM
When I was looking for a Seville I had a hard time deciding on which trim level I wanted and what options I wanted. The even harder thing was finding a car that had my mileage requirement (under 75,000), my price requirement (under $10k), and had been well kept and drove nicely. My car came at the perfect time, as I was about to just spend the money I had on my Toyota and drive it for awhile. The best part about it was the car had been from the dealership it was traded to, it was a 1 owner car with all records, and the HG's were being done before I bought it. It was exactly what I wanted except for the interior color, which is dull but it does hide dirt easily.

orconn
05-29-11, 03:51 PM
My first rule of thumb is "never look or buy a new car when you need one." This allows you to enjoy the process and gives you the upper hand when negotiating price. Following this rule I have enjoyed shopping and buying new cars for myself and family.

The only time a car purchase has gone down the "sweat and tension" route was the leasing of my son's .97 Honda Accord for his remaining three years of college. I was brand new to Northern Virginia and had no experience with the local dealers. It turned out that Tyson's Corner Honda dealer was one of those "high pressure keep playing the buyer off between salesman, sales manager and finance guy" kind of dealerships. My son had never been involved in buying a car for himself before and really wanted the Honda (why I couldn't tell you, as his alternative was a 1996 Chevrolet Lumina LTZ sedan that was coming off lease from my wife with only 36,000 miles on it, that could be bought for half the price and run circles around the new Honda, but he was spending his own money so he got to choose). I played along with this "wear the customer down " game for about an hour and a half and then told the finance guy I would give him $17,500. for his Honda Accord and he had ten minutes to decide to take it or leave it, meanwhile I would would wait in the parking lot next to my car till he decided. It was a low, but reasonable price for the car .... and they decided to sell it to us for that price. I never allowed the three guy gang up tactic to take place ever before or after that one time. My son learned that you should never get married to a deal on a new car and always be prepared to walk if the dealer started to play games.

Playdrv4me
05-29-11, 07:36 PM
I go through so many cars at that this point that no, it's become more of a chore than anything, especially when you couple in the fact that the used car market was dramatically impacted by Cash for Clunkers, AND I am a stickler for condition. Most cars other people wouldn't bat an eye at owning, will not pass my rigorous standards. And THAT gets really complicated when you're willing to travel a great distance, because you have to scrutinize photos and details as best you can, and hope it's not a piece of shit when you get there.

Jesda likes to lord that Crossfire over me as an example of a failure of my standards, but the truth is the problems with that car were entirely related to design deficiencies. From a perspective of original paint, no rust, low owners (1), regular maintenance and mint external condition it passed with flying colors. If after all that you still run into a lemon, then there's nothing else you could have really done. Luck of the draw.

Stingroo
05-29-11, 08:28 PM
Only done it once. :lol:

Florian
05-29-11, 08:47 PM
in a word, no.

F

Submariner409
05-29-11, 10:09 PM
................no.

cadillac kevin
05-30-11, 01:44 AM
yes
both cars I bought were from private sellers. both sellers were very laid back and low pressure.
the guy I bought the cadillac from was another client of my mechanics. we sat around and shot the breeze. he told me what he had used the car for, who he bought it from (his boss's mother who hadnt driven it in years) that it was low maintenance (hadnt had a damn thing done to it for a good 15 years and still ran halfway decent) and that it was $1500. a couple days later my dad went and test drove it (drove ok but needed some work). the guy was firm on $1500 even though it needed work but most caddies in the area were and still go for north of 3k needing all the same work mine did and having alot more rust. 2500 later, I still feel I got a good deal (even though I'll sink another 2500 in it in a couple years time for suspension upgrades and a new drivetrain.)
the conversion van was probably the easiest time I've ever had buying a car. when I called the guy to come look at the van- I realized I knew him. so I went over, looked it over. he told me about what had been done to it, what all options it had, that he paid 40k for it 10 years ago (man it depreciated fast), and the story of when the motor blew up. I asked if he'd take 600 (he had asked for 700 firm in the ad) and he said yes without batting an eye. he even let me take it before he emptied it out so my mechanic could start tearing it down for a new motor.

Aron9000
05-30-11, 02:16 PM
I am very picky about what I buy. It has to be the right year, right color combo, and right options. I know some people who say "I just want a Cadillac" or "I just want a Benz" and end up picking up something like a 97 Deville or a 2000 S500 that bites them in the ass. You have to be smart and do your homework on ANY car you buy, I don't care who the manufacturer is, as they all have built at least a couple of pos's over the years. Looking up how much it costs to fix said car is just as important before you buy it. I find that forums like this one are the best source of information.

Anyways, back to my car buying experiences. Like I said I'm very picky about what I buy and I don't mind traveling up to 1000 miles to find the right car. Last three cars I've bought I've made a two day trip out of it. I refuse to deal with dealers as well, as they tend to be lying douche bags 95% of the time. Private sellers in my experience are a lot more honest and easier to communicate with when you're 900 miles apart. Plus you don't have to pay sales tax when buying from a private seller, which probably saved me about $2600 on the last four used cars I've bought(sales tax is 9.25% where I live)

thebigjimsho
05-30-11, 02:39 PM
Chad, you're 24. How have you kept any car a very long time? You young'ns and your skewed view of time...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-30-11, 02:52 PM
Well comparatively speaking of course, I had my Cadillac for two years and nine months, and it'll be two years with the Regal on 7/3. But, I know people my age who buy and sell 6-7 cars in a year.

thebigjimsho
05-30-11, 03:31 PM
My first rule of thumb is "never look or buy a new car when you need one." This allows you to enjoy the process and gives you the upper hand when negotiating price. Following this rule I have enjoyed shopping and buying new cars for myself and family.

The only time a car purchase has gone down the "sweat and tension" route was the leasing of my son's .97 Honda Accord for his remaining three years of college. I was brand new to Northern Virginia and had no experience with the local dealers. It turned out that Tyson's Corner Honda dealer was one of those "high pressure keep playing the buyer off between salesman, sales manager and finance guy" kind of dealerships. My son had never been involved in buying a car for himself before and really wanted the Honda (why I couldn't tell you, as his alternative was a 1996 Chevrolet Lumina LTZ sedan that was coming off lease from my wife with only 36,000 miles on it, that could be bought for half the price and run circles around the new Honda, but he was spending his own money so he got to choose). I played along with this "wear the customer down " game for about an hour and a half and then told the finance guy I would give him $17,500. for his Honda Accord and he had ten minutes to decide to take it or leave it, meanwhile I would would wait in the parking lot next to my car till he decided. It was a low, but reasonable price for the car .... and they decided to sell it to us for that price. I never allowed the three guy gang up tactic to take place ever before or after that one time. My son learned that you should never get married to a deal on a new car and always be prepared to walk if the dealer started to play games.My last 3 cars have all been more in the want category as opposed to need.

#1 '01 Honda Accord Coupe.

I had my SHO for about 7 years and it was becoming less reliable as it aged and got modded. I had no car payments for about 2 years and wanted to have a reliable DD as the SHO became more play. My credit was down and I was hoping to buy the Accord to use for 3-4 years, rebuild my credit and then take advantage of Honda's excellent resale value.

My goal was to get a good car with little money down and a payment of under $500 per month. After looking at Civics and Accords and Accord V6s, the salesman showed me fresh off the truck '01(most of the others were leftover '00s) Coupe 4cyl w/manual and as loaded as the 4 cyl could get(couldn't get auto climate control and Homelink). It was $22.5 and I insisted with little money down that we hit the $500 per month number. They dropped the price to $21.2 and then they had to find me a lender who would finance for me low enough. Turns out Honda did it for me. So I walked out with a $493 payment on a 5 year loan. Could I have done better? Sure. But I was happy.

#2 '04 CTS-V

I had now had my SHO for almost 10 years. The Accord was 3 years old. I had almost bought an STi over the summer of '03 but decided not to. I had been test driving fast 4 door sedans but heard about the new V. So in October I visited my local Cadillac dealer. I was expecting to be ignored but a very nice salesman introduced himself to me and we talked about the upcoming V. He told me they would sell strictly at MSRP and $1,000 would be needed for deposit. After seeing it at the auto show in Boston, I was in love. I drooled for half an hour. In January, I went in and dropped my deposit.

I had sold the SHO in November and traded in the Accord for the V. Guys in CA were paying as much as $10G over MSRP for those early Vs. Could I have done better? Probably. But I was ecstatic with that V and happy with the buying experience. That was a fast 5 years of payments.

#3 '09 CTS-V

I wrecked my '04 V in August. I had plans on keeping the '04 and then buying a used '09 in late '10 at a much cheaper price than new. But since the '04 was wrecked, I was driving just my work car, my '07 Town Car, all the time. It was getting old.

GM introduced 0% financing on leftover '09 models in November of '09, including the V. So I started dreaming about an '09 early. I saw an '09 demo in San Antonio that was priced really low. What they were doing was advertising with the $4G rebate GM was offering. That could not be combined with 0%. Bah. 0% allowed me substantial savings and that was what I wanted. In talking with the salesman, it was clear the price I wanted he wasn't going to be able to match as I wanted a number that began with $5 on a demo with 4,500 miles. Their $59G advertised price included the $4G rebate.

Then, their internet guy started bargaining with me. He was a bit of a goon. I told them their other salesman couldn't get to the price I was looking for. But he kept trying to get me to come up. I told him politely I was planning on buying used next year and if we couldn't get a deal, I would just wait. He kept saying I was asking for too much. I kept saying that was fine and if they though they could get more for that demo, props to them. I'd just wait. He couldn't leave well enough alone. He would say OK and then not be able to end his email without saying how I was being unreasonable, often in condescending terms. I ignored his barbs and killed him with kindness. It was quite amusing.

I had started communications the Friday before Thanksgiving. Most of the calls and emails took place from then until Monday. With the help of our own Tony, I was able to fully understand the actual cost the dealer had to spend on the car. I also took into account the miles on it and sent an email to the original salesman upping my offer to around $61Gon Tuesday. I never got a response. On Wednesday, I saw 2 black '09 CTS-Vs within a 15 minute period. I was determined to get the V, even if I had to go up another $1G.

But when I emailed again, I got a quick response saying the V was sold. Ah well. I went to work trying to find another leftover that had all the option I wanted. There were only 4 in the country, including the 1 in San Antonio. So I emailed a couple of dealers. But within a couple of hours I got a call from the sales manager in San Antonio who said the car was available again. He wanted it gone and we instantly agreed on $61.5, I filled out the app online and was approved. Since it was too late to get my insurance squared away on that Wednesday(MA doesn't use temp plates), I did it first thing on Friday morning and flew to Texas that day.

Best thing? The internet salesman had to pick me up at the airport. He ate some serious crow on that trip. Twas fun.

But, like you said, orconn, try to avoid absolutely having to buy a car when you walk in the door. All of my last 3 were want cars(the Accord was partially a need) and I didn't try for absolute bottom dollar. I went for what I thought was fair and what I'd be comfortable paying. I feel dealers play games, in part, because buyers have learned to play games. I make it clear that I don't play games and I want what's fair. That's it.

I see a lot of guys, especially on the V forums, who will trumpet how they tied their salesman to the whipping post and walked away with a bargain. And then piss away money on other things. For me, I'm comfortable in getting a car at what I think is fair and allowing the dealers to make money, too.

thebigjimsho
05-30-11, 03:34 PM
Well comparatively speaking of course, I had my Cadillac for two years and nine months, and it'll be two years with the Regal on 7/3. But, I know people my age who buy and sell 6-7 cars in a year.

Those are the ones who will never have a connection with their car. They'll never appreciate the car fully. They'll buy to show off, use and abuse for a short time and then move on. They'll never be satisfied and I'm sure they will treat their women the same way.

thebigjimsho
05-30-11, 03:34 PM
Holy crap, I just made a Rick sized post!!! I'm such a blowhard...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-30-11, 03:38 PM
Those are the ones who will never have a connection with their car. They'll never appreciate the car fully. They'll buy to show off, use and abuse for a short time and then move on. They'll never be satisfied and I'm sure they will treat their women the same way.

Ian is going to KICK YOUR ASS! :lol:

thebigjimsho
05-30-11, 03:48 PM
I didn't know Ian even liked women...

cadillac kevin
05-30-11, 04:35 PM

I know someone like that. hes a dumbass when it comes to what cars to keep and get rid of. he dumped a 78 lesabre coupe (well loaded white on white leather) with the olds 350. it had 33k on it and literally was showroom new. not even a speck of rust on the undercarriage or a scuff in the interior. he wanted to keep it when I was looking for a car (I offered to buy it from him), then offered to sell it to me 1 week after I had bought the '83 lesabre (which of course meant I had no cash to spend on it). he sold it to some hick out in the county for $2500. it was an easy $6k car.
he also had a late 90s supercharged riviera. it was a beautiful car-well maintained and clean. he bought it and immediately put 24 inch rims on it. about a month later he sold it because he got bored of it after dumping 2k into rims and tires.

thebigjimsho
05-30-11, 05:29 PM
You should see the crap the guys in V2 do jumping around showing off their new cars as if they're the p00p. When the guys who cherish their rides and do well by them are the ones who get the real respect.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-30-11, 05:31 PM

lol, but in all seriousness, the guys I knew that went thru their cars super quickly were never satisfied, not just in automotive terms either, but in all walks of life. They'd complain about everything and one of them told me that the reason he buys so many cars is because he can't seem to get a woman.

ben.gators
05-30-11, 06:16 PM
Well, buying a car sounds very attractive for me. It should involve tons of joy, amusement, and new experiences. However, I personally had little or no enjoyment during my car shopping experiences!

The reasons are:
1- I was in urgent need of a car, and it simply ruins all the joy.
2- I had a limited budget, and also didn't like to finance a car and have long term commitment because I was an student. As a result I had very limited options to choose from.

The Orconn's rule of thumb is completely correct. However it is hard to maintain such a rule specially if you are living alone and have no backup car!

Stingroo
05-30-11, 07:29 PM
So many lulz on page 2....

The Raven
05-30-11, 07:46 PM
My (attempted) defense is to do as much research as absolutely possible. I know what i'm looking for when I go to buy. Generally i'll have two phases, the first being just to go around and drive everything that interests me. I'll generally try to go to the highest priced lots for this phase so i'm never tempted to buy. I check the car out, drive it, take the salesman's card, and leave. Then once I decide on the car I want, I learn all there is to know about it, and search as wide as I have to for the perfect example. I don't consider myself a great negotiator, so I do everything I can to have the advantage when I walk in the door.

With my 2007 CTS, it was a case of good timing. I had just been at a Cadillac dealer about an hour away from my house the week before so my wife could check out the CTS, she had decided that she really liked it, but they didn't have what we wanted at the time, so I told the sales manager to let me know if they come across any examples of what we really wanted (what we really really wanted was an 06/07 CTS SAP in Inferno red with the black interior, what I told him was 06/07 CTS in white, silver, or red with anything but the beige interior and under 30k miles). Next saturday morning I got a call from him saying that a customer was trading a red with black interior 2007 CTS with 24k miles, and upon asking for more details I learned that this was a 2007 SAP in Inferno Red with Ebony interior. I simply said "ok we're coming to check it out". Before I left I did a Carfax and NADA check, and had a friend of mine do a service records search, and found it to be a one owner car with no accidents and no issues of any kind. It also booked at $25k. When we got to the dealer, and found the car to be as nice as could be expected, I asked the sales manager what price he would do if I took the car as-is. He wanted $20,900 out the door. Long story short, we got the car for 19,800 out the door. That was definitely a great experience with a great dealer. I did have to recon the car myself, but it was well worth it, having scored a $25k CTS for under $20k.

For my STS-V, I searched for almost a year, and I was really hoping for a Black on Black 07 (for the warranty), but there just are not many options out there with these cars, so when a silver 2006 with 16k miles showed up on ebay for under $30k, I had to jump. It was an out-of-state private sale and still under lien, so it the entire deal took just about 3 months, and was not what I would call a positive experience, but in the end I wouldn't change a thing because even now, aside from the odometer, you could not tell this car from new. Still has 100% of it's new car smell on top of it all. From this experienced I learned that mileage and relative condition matters above all else to me. I can compromise on everything else, but i'm just not happy with a less than perfect example.

Playdrv4me
05-31-11, 12:10 AM
I refuse to deal with dealers as well, as they tend to be lying douche bags 95% of the time. Private sellers in my experience are a lot more honest and easier to communicate with when you're 900 miles apart. Plus you don't have to pay sales tax when buying from a private seller, which probably saved me about $2600 on the last four used cars I've bought(sales tax is 9.25% where I live)

Ehhh... I've bought enough cars at this point to tell you this ends up being a complete wash. I've had just as many terrible dealings with private owners as I have with dealerships. Worse yet, a private owner has NO vested interest in revealing or fixing any hidden problems with the car, whereas a large dealership has at the very least a reputation to protect, and at the very worst a large lawsuit to deal with should any problems arise. Can't tell you how many times a private owner has described something as "mint" or excellent only to find it is complete garbage. I think some of the idiots genuinely believed their cars were excellent too (and of course they didn't know shit about how to take a proper photo). This applies less to SMALL hole in the wall dealers, that tend to be the worst, but I've even had good dealings with many of those. Honestly the last private owner vehicle we bought was the 1991 LS400. That must have been 3 years and 10 cars ago by now. I do sell to a lot of private individuals though.

Ranger
05-31-11, 12:14 AM
I despise car shopping.

Playdrv4me
05-31-11, 12:16 AM

potd

drewsdeville
05-31-11, 12:18 AM
I enjoy private sales based on the fact that, generally, if you treat each other like men, the whole process becomes a lot more personal and enjoyable. Nice to be able to talk fishing or have a light discussion on politics rather than the 100% business treatment you get at a dealer.

Destroyer
05-31-11, 12:23 AM
Those are the ones who will never have a connection with their car. They'll never appreciate the car fully. They'll buy to show off, use and abuse for a short time and then move on. They'll never be satisfied and I'm sure they will treat their women the same way.That would be me. :histeric:

Playdrv4me
05-31-11, 12:23 AM
I enjoy private sales based on the fact that, generally, if you treat each other like men, the whole process becomes a lot more personal and enjoyable. Nice to be able to talk fishing or have a light discussion on politics rather than the 100% business treatment you get at a dealer.

Oh, I just hate people in general.

thebigjimsho
05-31-11, 12:43 AM
That would be me. :histeric:
So when is the divorce?

RightTurn
05-31-11, 12:47 AM
Oh, I just hate people in general.

Me too! :highfive:

gdwriter
05-31-11, 02:28 AM
Holy crap, I just made a Rick sized post!!! I'm such a blowhard...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEsdLNG3u6I

Destroyer
05-31-11, 10:38 AM
So when is the divorce?She likes the abuse. :shhh:

thebigjimsho
05-31-11, 01:27 PM
hmm...

orconn
05-31-11, 01:56 PM
She likes the abuse. :shhh:

I wouldn't have thought otherwise!

david78
05-31-11, 02:22 PM
Oh every time i buy a new car ,i get so much excited about it.

chatsworth
05-31-11, 05:03 PM
Like the OP, and many in agreement, I love HAVING a new car. I even love SHOPPING for a new car. I just don't like the buying process.