: get him to the greek

stoveguyy
05-27-11, 02:52 PM
funny movie. anyone recognize the pair of white speakers behind puff daddy's desk in an early office scene in the movie? little dog is a good hint.

Destroyer
05-29-11, 10:05 PM
I recall catching a preview for it but don't remember it cause I was under the influence. I'll get it from netflix when it comes out. Since I am Greek and all :sheep:

ga_etc
05-29-11, 10:55 PM
The white pyramid shaped ones with multiple speakers?

stoveguyy
06-01-11, 10:36 AM
yes those are the speakers i am talking about. odd that he has nice built in system in wall where he watches a video from aldous snows early career. i did not even notice if there were speakers built into the rack system. but than there are the white speakers next to p diddys desk which face out towards the group. for optimum sound, the speakers should be facing the desk but than no one has a nice set of speakers next to their desk. of course its only for a movie prop but the speakers are quite awesome. i had a nice listening room in my old house where i could walk around behind my speakers. but new house has built in setup which is ok. wife prefers it that way.

stoveguyy
06-03-11, 09:08 AM
i bet that set was an actual office and not built for the movie on a stage. just seems too nice for a movie prop. and i still think the white speakers are for guests to see. like a diamond studded rolex. sort of an accessory toy.